Your Lazy Confessions?

Caporegime
I don't think I would want to sleep in a tent I had taken a dump inside.

particles of poop will coat the inside.

you guys can't just hold it in? I can hold a poop back for hours

Associate
Can't think of anywhere I've stayed that didn't have an en-suite - I didn't think those places existed anymore.

I stayed in a hotel on an induatrial estate I later found on people use to take prostitutes back that didn't have a toilet. It was freezing and I ended up waling up about 10 times through the night needing to pee but being too cold and half drunk still to get out, clothed and walk down the hall to the shared toilet. Woke up on the morning too to a dog darking outside the door it was pretty rough but about £20 a night

Soldato
Fenton, £6 and they deliver

kingstkitchen.jpg

The meat in the bottom left picture looks like some kind of animal. Maybe even Dobby from Harry Potter!

Man of Honour
  • When I lived with my dad I remember if I was up late I sometimes peed in a bottle to avoid making noise from going to the toilet. The bottle got found in my bedroom cupboard once and just placed next to the toilet for me to find and empty. Used the basin in my bedroom a few times too.
  • Sometimes go to sleep in my boxers if I cba to find nightclothes
  • When at uni I remember cooking a pizza on a plate because I didn't want to wash up a baking tray (the plate cracked in the oven)
  • Don't know if this is strictly lazy but I make a habit of always looking for bowls, glasses etc before going downstairs to the kitchen, to reduce the number of 'special trips' I have to make to put them there
  • We have some items we got shortly after moving into our house in 2008 that are still awaiting fitting - outside lamps, kitchen curtains, probably something else I've forgotten. I don't think we've ever had our windows cleaned apart from a quick once over with a cleaning wipe.
  • Had a somewhat unexpected 2nd baby when we were 39 because I CBA to pull out.

Soldato
I couldn't be arsed to go back down stairs for a spoon so i ate my Muller corner with the Foil Lid...

In the same situation when I don't have a spoon I either find a plastic fork to break the prongs off, or just open the yogurt at one edge and squeeze it into my mouth. (I'm sure I got a lot of weird looks without realizing it).

Edit: Sometimes I buy new socks because I can't be bothered to do a wash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom