Horizon: Forbidden West

Soldato
Bit shocked there isn't already a discussion over this, likely the only game I will buy day 1 with any confidence in the next few years, looks great to me :)

Caporegime
Incredible as expected, one of the few games I'd be willing to splurge £70 on although I hope it's not that much.

Associate
I have held of playing part one. Downloaded it last night on PS5. Urghhh its hard going back to 30fps with mega blur. Hope the patch it too 60 before part 2 comes out.

Soldato
Graphically excellent but animation and AI don’t look top tier (as per the 1st game).

Also what is with the weapons lacking any impact whatsoever. The original struggled with this exact issue so surprised it has not been addressed.

Soldato
World looks stunning but i really hope they sort the choppiness out. Ill most probably get it for pc anyway, still need to get the first one yet.

Soldato
Graphically the first had many flaws (animation, water effects etc) but the gameplay is what matters and this looks like it will be as good as the first. I'll day 1 this for sure.

Soldato
My cleaner cleans it lol

LG site says lint free cloth. No chemicals or water.

https://www.lg.com/us/support/help-...led-or-led-tv-webos-CT10000018-20150154791049

You've put it in my head now I've just ordered some cloths.

Can't get in my head how you remove marks gently with no cleaner but I'll go for it. Hope your cleaner knows not to use product! Thanks :)

This will likely be a game I'm tempted to get on release too. Hope the 60fps patch that you ruined for us all last night comes eventually :p

Soldato
Can't get in my head how you remove marks gently with no cleaner but I'll go for it. Hope your cleaner knows not to use product! Thanks :)

This will likely be a game I'm tempted to get on release too. Hope the 60fps patch that you ruined for us all last night comes eventually :p

haha yes it was all my fault entirely :p

I am going to ask her not to clean it whilst at the same time trying my best not to offend her.

Soldato
weird question but how do you clean your tv? Do you use product? I don't want to get smears, t hat said I think it is clean just dusty

Lint free microfibre cloth, dampen it slightly if there are any marks you need to shift. Anything else might leave streaks or damage the anti-glare coatings etc.

Associate

I use one of those cloths you get with ray ban sunglasses.

Permabanned
Used Mr Muscle window cleaner on TV's for years with zero adverse effects. Until I got an OLED, now its just a gentle dusting and screaming at kids to GET AWAY FROM THE TV! :p

This looks like its going to turn out like Far cry, a copy pasta game with a few tweaks.....never finished the first one as just dragged after a while.

Man of Honour
I’ll get a PS5 just for this. It looks incredible and the first game, whilst played on PC, was probably my favourite game of all time. Just everything about it hits the spot for me. Microsoft has a lot of work to do if they are to get anywhere close to a game like this.

Back
Top Bottom