*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Associate
Initially I was disappointed that there was no campaign, but still looking forward to this release, the last time I enjoyed BF was with 3/4, I was never able to get into 1/V they never quite felt right

A real battlefield games doesnt have a campaign they only added with bf3 never played a single minute of any campaign

Associate
I'm very excited to hopefully jump on the bandwagon with 2042, after enjoying a lot of Battlefield 4 back in the day. Can't wait to jump back into the Jets!

Caporegime
I really don’t like the look of that wing suit, seems like you’re gonna be able to fly around quite a chunk if the map with it if you get enough height.

Caporegime
I really don’t like the look of that wing suit, seems like you’re gonna be able to fly around quite a chunk if the map with it if you get enough height.

Thought that too at first and same with grappling hook but should greatly help with dealing with roof campers and stopping land slide wins/base rape.....

Caporegime
Looked a bit busy. Will hold off judgement until real gameplay gets shown.

"real gameplay"

- 20 people sitting on rooftops sniping from a building in their base trying to score elite headshots across the map who finish with 1-6 deaths
- clueless tank players sitting in base
- helicopter duo pro raping from the sky

Caporegime
"real gameplay"

- 20 people sitting on rooftops sniping from a building in their base trying to score elite headshots across the map who finish with 1-6 deaths
- clueless tank players sitting in base
- helicopter duo pro raping from the sky

Maybe dice will have their heads screwed on this time and not give useless helicopter kd humpers a tv missile to spam whilst they hover at the map edge. That being said I did enjoy spearing a jet into these bell pieces time and time again, play like a bitch, get treated like one.

Caporegime
Looks ok.

That storm thing will get really annoying really quickly when it appears as a prescripted event.

It’ll be amusing when it inevitably goes wrong and starts dancing about all over the map after desyncing with the server. The airships in bf1 used to do something similar and go spinning.

Back
Top Bottom