• Digital Only Version

Votes: 172 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Managed to get one in the Game drop, slightly annoying as I had to pay a bit extra for a T-shirt I don’t want but hey, at least it’s sorted now.

Associate
Managed to get one in the Game drop, slightly annoying as I had to pay a bit extra for a T-shirt I don’t want but hey, at least it’s sorted now.

Yeah, I got a bundle too but basically paid full price for everything that was bundled, a bit annoying but at least there's one on the way!

Associate
This is arriving today according to royal mail, whoop!

It arrived, interestingly despite coming through in this batch of PS5's, my order from very was an original PS5 box but with Ratchet&Clank, etc. added to the box, not a new R&C bundle that has been appearing elsewhere.

Soldato
I heard something about GameStop offering a trade in offer - a new controller for your old white one and a fiver or something?

That sounds alright. I like the look of the Midnight Black one, but with a white console it will look so odd! OCD overdrive.

I wonder if there will be other colours coming too, as Sony say they are a part of a new line up, so maybe more coming...

Back
Top Bottom