• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Yeah, for the first time since before Christmas, I'm sat in front of my PC when there's a drop, click on the link, there's an option to add to basket, click on it, this item is no longer available to add to basket...

FML lol

Associate
Are the telegram alerts slower than other options? Got all the way through to basket and checkout, order declined again
Order declined suggests you have either ordered one before, or somebody with your exact post code has.

It does not sound like the alert you got was too slow, as you managed to get all the way to checkout fine.

Soldato
Are the telegram alerts slower than other options? Got all the way through to basket and checkout, order declined again

I find the telegram channel very quick but sometimes the app notifications take a few seconds to come through (on windows at least). Last week I happened to be browsing on my phone and telegram (andoird app) popped up, I turned to my laptop and clicked in the telgram window (windows app) and I saw the message render and was able to click on it immediately.

Associate
Order declined suggests you have either ordered one before, or somebody with your exact post code has.

It does not sound like the alert you got was too slow, as you managed to get all the way to checkout fine.
Hmm that doesn't sound good. I did actually order a 3090 before but cancelled the order. Perhaps its that?

Associate
I used the telegram app to get mine last week
Telegram definitely seems fastest to me. I got a 3080Ti couple of weeks ago - still in the box! Also just got all the way through checkout with a 3080 just now but order declined, presumably due to address check - yes I know, just was actually hoping to swap 3080Ti for 3080. I am now set on keeping the 3080Ti...first world problems...

Associate
Think I got one in today's drop but I won't believe it for sure until its in my hands - used the discord server someone posted. Seems like a lot of happy people this time? Stock situation getting better?

Now to try and get a decent monitor...

Associate
Finally had one in my basket at 9:50 then got an payment issue with my address....tried again with a different card but got the empty basket error when i submitted bit annoying but very much my own fault :(. i do have a pending transaction on my banking app but I'm not optimistic.

Associate
I checked at around 9am and still nothing, went for breakfast and a wander around the garden at 10am and missed the drop yay.

On the other hand I've been playing around with undervolting my 1080 Ti. Still does 1860 Mhz at 0.9mv.

Back
Top Bottom