** Resident Evil Village Thread **

Caporegime
Completed it under 3 hours on Village of the Shadows difficulty

Piece of **** if you start from an already completed save - I had a magnum from the outset with infinite ammo.

Wouldn't fancy doing that with default weapons but I know people do mad speed runs.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Completed it under 3 hours on Village of the Shadows difficulty

Piece of **** if you start from an already completed save - I had a magnum from the outset with infinite ammo.

Wouldn't fancy doing that with default weapons but I know people do mad speed runs.
Was thinking looking at the achievements when I completed it how does one ever complete this game that quick. Had forgot about unlimited ammo powerful guns you can using during those runs.

Caporegime
Played the first few hours of this, it’s OK so far nothing ground breaking. Really bad FPS drops are a problem though.

Might have to turn RTX off as reading online there are potential memory leak problems with it on?

Last edited:
Associate
Played the first few hours of this, it’s OK so far nothing ground breaking. Really bad FPS drops are a problem though.

Might have to him RTX off as reading online there are potential memory leak problems with it on?

I get really bad FPS drops too sometimes down to 20 fps and its a struggle to play im not sure what is causing the issue as most of the time its a solid 60 fps

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I'm hoping for a Code Veronica remake in the vein of Resident Evil 2.

That said after RE3R I'm a little wary.

+1

It's gotta be dino crisis remake next surely

That would be cool also. Enjoyed those.

Parasite Eve would be awesome for that sort of treatment tbh.
That is another one I really enjoyed. It was scarier than resident evil games for me as I recall.

But first I want a Code Veronica Remake :D

Permabanned

Might have to turn RTX off as reading online there are potential memory leak problems with it on?

At 4k with RT on and everything maxed (think resolution was 1.2 as well) it ran mostly at 70-80fps however the flies tanked frames into the 20s at some points. Seemed to be a problem with the sisters mostly as the rest of the game ran great.

Man of Honour
Have you completed it yet?

You helped convince me to get it on launch and you have yet to finish it? :p:D
Not even got round to playing it properly… sooooo busy it’s stupid. Need to RMA my GPU :|

Hope you enjoyed it - have been avoiding the thread to avoid spoilers ><

Man of Honour
Yeah was enjoyable man. We will talk about once you get round to playing :)
Yeah I really can’t wait - should be good. I did actually binge the new Netflix series yesterday (post-work collapse) and it was as dreadful/wonderful as you would imagine :D :o

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Yeah I really can’t wait - should be good. I did actually binge the new Netflix series yesterday (post-work collapse) and it was as dreadful/wonderful as you would imagine :D :o
We started watching it and my partner was like why are we watching this after 5 minutes as **** all interesting happened, so we stopped and I said I will watch I it on my own. She like resident evil originals like me. She used to watch me play them back in the day and sometimes play also, but get scared and pass me the controller. Haha.

Without spoilers, is it worth watching? What time period is it set in? As in after which game?

Man of Honour
We started watching it and my partner was like why are we watching this after 5 minutes as **** all interesting happened, so we stopped and I said I will watch I it on my own. She like resident evil originals like me. She used to watch me play them back in the day and sometimes play also, but get scared and pass me the controller. Haha.

Without spoilers, is it worth watching? What time period is it set in? As in after which game?
Is it worth watching…. Umm, no, not really! It’s in the Resi Evil 6 era of Leon being a secret agent and therefore delves into ‘classified / conspiracy’ BS. The plot is absolute nonsense / forgettable and I was on my phone a fair bit in the last episode.

I did enjoy some of the more ridiculous cheesy Leon moments but I couldn’t ‘recommend’ it :o

By being on my phone, I mean browsing for a replica Leon jacket :D

Back
Top Bottom