The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just a quick question on another topic. Did you get your Deca move yet? I got an email in late May to see my Deca Move would be delivered in June and I would get a tracking notice as soon as it shipped. But, haven't heard anything since then.

Still waiting for my Decamove. Will be good to have it. I hate choosing between head and hand orientation.

Soldato
Are we going ahead? It's so hot here, the real muggy heat you get just before a storm.

3 isn't enough and if we go into rec room with 3 we might end up with some screaming kid during our run.

EDIT: I am running 5-10 minutes late as well.

Soldato
OP
Are we going ahead? It's so hot here, the real muggy heat you get just before a storm.

3 isn't enough and if we go into rec room with 3 we might end up with some screaming kid during our run.

EDIT: I am running 5-10 minutes late as well.

If you set it as a private game no one else can join but invited. And you can play with 3, it's just tougher.

Bloody close again. Now I think that after each tv is destroyed there's a wave. Meaning we might want to restrategise for next week!

Soldato
I really enjoyed tonight's game. Everyone had a chance to be a hero :) Some great saves by the last man standing each time. Just a bit unlucky with the last boss.

I think we need to stick together, or two go up high and two stay low, but always stick on the same side so that it makes it easier to revive each other.

Soldato
I figured out afterwards that my high backed gaming chair had blocked line of sight to one of my Index base stations, which was why I lost tracking of my gun and got killed. If it weren't for that I might have been able to save someone. :(

Soldato
oh !

I assume you play standing up ?

i crouched a couple of occasions, works quite well

Yeah I play standing, but in the rush to get the Index on after my Quest conked out I pushed my chair into a position where it could occlude the base station. Normally I push it towards the doorway where there's no occlusion issue.

Soldato
OP
Had a bit of a thought. We can see the health bar of the TVs right? And the enemies only spawned when a TV was destroyed?

Might be an idea to weaken them all to a low level. So if there is suddenly infinite reinforcements from destroying one of the screens, we can just blitz the last few screens (might be a better way to do it anyway).

Soldato
I'm not sure - I play in my attic and it's stifling in this heat. I will be setting up the aircon for work but that takes up some room so I might not be able to manage to play, plus it's super loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom