• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Well I have been sitting at work F5ing both this thread and the Nvidia store.

I'm giving up again.

You really need to use part alert on discord or telegram, the Nvidia website does not get updated fast enough before the cards are all gone, I started using it and within 2 weeks i got a 3080, i was just watching the website before with no luck.

Soldato
As Above just sign up for alerts and stop wasting time refreshing you can set it on phone so can get alerted for it and buy using it no need to be stuck on PC if not needed

Associate
You really need to use part alert on discord or telegram, the Nvidia website does not get updated fast enough before the cards are all gone, I started using it and within 2 weeks i got a 3080, i was just watching the website before with no luck.
Echo that (Telegram)... I signed up in Jun 2021 and and got my 3080 in Jun 2021.

Associate
I signed up to telegram to, first week was unlucky but the 17th of June drop instantly clicked the link when the notification came through and bagged a 3080

Associate
I have ordered two so far just fine. Just need to know people happy to buy it for you ;)

I actually do own two computers at home, it would be kind of nice to be able to update them both while the resale value of the existing GPUs (RTX 2060 and 1080 ti) is still nuts. I could always try to be sneaky and use a different credit card and order it to work or something.

Associate
I actually do own two computers at home, it would be kind of nice to be able to update them both while the resale value of the existing GPUs (RTX 2060 and 1080 ti) is still nuts. I could always try to be sneaky and use a different credit card and order it to work or something.
You may struggle with that if your registered payment address doesn’t match the delivery address. Been my down fall last 2 drops

Back
Top Bottom