• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

I noticed uk drops happening in the mornings . So that's good thing to consider .

If u look thro a history of alerts U see, uk alerts are from 9AM To 11AM or something like that.

The last few have been in the morning, but previous drops have been in the afternoon. When I got my card a couple of months ago it was around 7pm.

Last edited:
If anyone is watching, today there was a drop on FR and ES 3090 and 3060ti .

I have a strong feeling tomorrow 9:00 to 11:00 the drop might be in uk. I would advise to be vigilant on these hours if u can. u never know.

Hoping for 3080 drop but very much doubt it as it just dropped this week it would be too soonbut here's hoping , won't be surprised if some of the other models dropped

I noticed a pattern on drops, first France and Spain gets the drops then UK follows next day in the morning. Again its not a guarantee. So strong chance for 3090 and 3060ti tomorrow

Hoping for 3080 drop but very much doubt it as it just dropped this week it would be too soonbut here's hoping , won't be surprised if some of the other models dropped

The 3080 has dropped three times in a row according to the table posted earlier. I wouldn't doubt a 3080 being amongst the next UK drop.

I noticed a pattern on drops, first France and Spain gets the drops then UK follows next day in the morning. Again its not a guarantee. So strong chance for 3090 and 3060ti tomorrow

I tried to find this pattern in the original spreadsheet but could not. Look at the drops again and you could argue it happens here first and then EU.

We can look and hope and speculate but really there is no clear pattern to the drop timings or models.

How fast do the founders sell out?

I'm looking to grab a 3060ti or 3070 or 3070ti or 3080. I haven't got a card right now I had to sell my 3080 because I needed the money. Ideally I want another 3080 but a 3060ti would do until next gen.

How fast do the founders sell out?

I'm looking to grab a 3060ti or 3070 or 3070ti or 3080. I haven't got a card right now I had to sell my 3080 because I needed the money. Ideally I want another 3080 but a 3060ti would do until next gen.

Within a minute or two. Seconds for the 3080. They do pop back into stock if you keep refreshing for the first 30 mins or so if you're lucky.

3090 lasts upto an hour or two at the moment.

Every drop that has happened so far

BQfFnnH.jpg
Wow. That’s a lot more drops than I thought had occurred. I guess most happened when I was not looking for a card as I had my 3080 at the time. Picked up a 3070 on the last drop. Might try for a 3080 at some point.

Wow. That’s a lot more drops than I thought had occurred. I guess most happened when I was not looking for a card as I had my 3080 at the time. Picked up a 3070 on the last drop. Might try for a 3080 at some point.
As you have already ordered a card, I don't think you can order another one.

Back
Top Bottom