Township Tale

Soldato
:)

If it wasent for melmac and his 1 shot kill arrows, we'd be dead lol

There were lots of times you had to jump in and save me too!! :)

However killing the mobs in one hit does make it easier to clear out the mines.

We reached level 13 and found the way down to level 14. Now that we got a ton of crystals, could we just push down to level 20?

I think the combat trials start on level 21.

Underboss
That is true, takes a while to grab a arrow, put it in the bow, then you've got to pull it back and wait a few more secs, by that time, I've jumped in a killed him whilst he was chasing you lol

But yeah I think we could push to 20 to get the televator up and when raggs comes back we can do the trials?

Underboss
so i asked Township Tale guys and girls after we couldn't find a way down, for help

and this was there reply (although i asked them when the mines rotate and they didn't say)

Check the walls! You might be able to hear wind somewhere... part of the wall can be destroyed! You can use dynamite, fireworks...

Soldato
so i asked Township Tale guys and girls after we couldn't find a way down, for help

and this was there reply (although i asked them when the mines rotate and they didn't say)

Yeah, Raggs said two weeks, and some posts seem to confirm that they reset after two weeks, others weren't so sure.

If they reset after two weeks they should have reset last night. I guess we will find out next time we head down.

Soldato
how do we know which "2 weeks" it is?

Doesn't matter what two weeks it is. If the two week cycle starts earlier or later then it would have reset sometime in the last two weeks. If it resets two weeks after the day you first visit then it should have reset last night.

Underboss
Next time we are together playing this, if we are planning run down mines, i have an idea/suggestion..

If we take the 30 stone, 15 crystals with us to build the televator at 20, what we should do I think is run down to 20, build it, THEN look for crystal as a priority, if we find crystal, we just mine that area (all ores) then goto the next crystal and mine just that area, rather than doing bits on the way , unless you spot silver, but I highly doubt it

Soldato
Next time we are together playing this, if we are planning run down mines, i have an idea/suggestion..

If we take the 30 stone, 15 crystals with us to build the televator at 20, what we should do I think is run down to 20, build it, THEN look for crystal as a priority, if we find crystal, we just mine that area (all ores) then goto the next crystal and mine just that area, rather than doing bits on the way , unless you spot silver, but I highly doubt it

Yeah, exactly. If we are going down to level 20, we should do just like we did when going down to level 10. Ignore everything, just try to find the way down on each level as quick as possible.

But, we don't need to bring crystal or stone with us. There will be no problem getting that when we get down there.

Underboss
Please dont break the bucket up that we have in the blacksmiths (i think)

it holds 5 times more water, so i will fill the kegs up at our tavern so we got water near by for stews
so they are good to get from chests if you can, just 1 or 2 more needed , not many

Soldato
Please dont break the bucket up that we have in the blacksmiths (i think)

it holds 5 times more water, so i will fill the kegs up at our tavern so we got water near by for stews
so they are good to get from chests if you can, just 1 or 2 more needed , not many

No problem. Will try to not kick the bucket.

Underboss
decided to go up to the Quarry

saw this beast (darker in the photo than in game, sorry)

kqf5gOu.jpg.png

MFCwfXz.jpg.png

nY2Wqof.jpg.png

6-7 Dynamite later SIX Mythril Ores !!

that was a nice trade :D

so now we have enough for 1 Mythril Pick Axe !!
bugsy i have the first one!! lol

Oh and another combat skill to use up

and i got my final mining skill last night and used it, cant use it on crystal but just ores , so be good for mining run

so now do i get my last melee to fill up my last slot or get something else ? like a power strike for mining ?

Soldato
Damn, we cant get silver or Mythril Ingots yet :(

need the combat trials done unfortunately

i thought it would still let us do that, but nope

haha the game is such a tease :p

Good kill earlier. No interest in trying to kill them without using dynamite so you get your fighting skills increased?

I don't know what you should upgrade next. Something that makes the game better/easier for you to play it?

Underboss
haha the game is such a tease :p

Good kill earlier. No interest in trying to kill them without using dynamite so you get your fighting skills increased?

I don't know what you should upgrade next. Something that makes the game better/easier for you to play it?

nah not really because XP increases just "per hit" doesn't matter if its a big boss or a small boss. you still get the same amount, so I've done flint kills on the baby rock men :D

Back
Top Bottom