PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Wow Total War Warhammer 3 is coming to Gamepass in Feb.

Such a ridiculously good value service.

Bloody hell, I've always fancied giving them a go, but never wanted to actually pay the pennies! Got gamepass ultimate for 3 years (well, less now, but did the £1 trick), that's definitely helping get a bit of value out of it.

Permabanned
Value of GP is nuts. We had a promo on at work where we could get 3 months free and it added 3 years by mistake so that's even better but there's enough on there for some people to never have to purchase games outright now.

Associate
It won't fix itself. The first thing I would try to do is clear the MS Store cache

Ye of little faith. When I booted up yesterday the stuck updates were gone and I was able to start the MSFS downloader without any further problems.

I had tried signing out and back in to the store and reset it via settings and reset cmd with no luck the night before. I didn't want to spend too long that night trying random solutions off the internet and thought there was a chance that it could be a delay in my game pass being fully registered or an internet issue either of which may sort themselves out. Fortunately that seems to have happened.

Soldato
Playing Forgotten City on gamepass.

If you guys thought Deathloop was a good timeloop game, play Forgotten City. It is so much more interesting. I love it.

Associate
Good old Gates. You will own nothing but be happy.
Wait until the only place you will be able to play a game is through Game Pass as nobody else will have the rights to them. Can easily see £50/month for this 'service' in 2 years time.

Soldato
Been a long time Xbox subscriber, just upgraded to ultimate. Spent last night playing through the first Halo game and looking forward to playing the next - been great fun!

Also happy to be playing Back4Blood on the PC instead of Xbox, and downloaded Age of Empires 4. There’s not a massive list of ‘must have’ games for me, but plenty I’d like to play.

Soldato
I haven’t heard of this before but having looked at some reviews I’m definitely going to give it a try.
I just finished Forgotten City today and it is a masterpiece. First game I would give 10/10 since 2018. But it is best to go into it as blind as possible. I had zero expectations from it.

Caporegime
Good old Gates. You will own nothing but be happy.
Wait until the only place you will be able to play a game is through Game Pass as nobody else will have the rights to them. Can easily see £50/month for this 'service' in 2 years time.
it's inevitable really that price creep will start to happen

it's like going back in time to when TVs etc had money slots on them and people rented....

now everything has to have an invisible money slot

Caporegime
Over time there will be price creep like any other sub service, it’s only natural.

Even £9.99 would still be decent value if there are new releases every month.

Some folk are just not happy unless they’re getting something for nothing. The modern day entitled attitude at its finest.

Caporegime
Over time there will be price creep like any other sub service, it’s only natural.

Even £9.99 would still be decent value if there are new releases every month.

Some folk are just not happy unless they’re getting something for nothing. The modern day entitled attitude at its finest.
or people would just rather buy the game which will probably die out eventually like retail did

Back
Top Bottom