*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
Hold of on the new update driver for now as reports online say they are releasing a Hot fix as its not good....... Ill stick with my current one for now as the games running great for me.

Just tried them and even on 30% in the Global Sharpen it's making my eyes bleed it's too sharp! - Back to the older drivers

Caporegime
One of the skin unlocks should be a laugh, for boris you have to get something like 60k damage using sentries, i've set up a ton of them and theyre so useless i've got maybe 2 kills and only 220 damage. They don't do nearly enough damage and are taken out with 3 or 4 shots.

Soldato
One of the skin unlocks should be a laugh, for boris you have to get something like 60k damage using sentries, i've set up a ton of them and theyre so useless i've got maybe 2 kills and only 220 damage. They don't do nearly enough damage and are taken out with 3 or 4 shots.
Yeah i'm yet to see them be of any use at all. Just too easy to ignore.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Bodes well for when the rest of us try and join in this Friday.

Pre-loaded 47Gb, but I thought it was a 100Gb download. Will I have another 50Gb+ to download on Friday?

Caporegime
The latest Nvidia 472.47 standard studio driver's are brilliant for me in Battlefield 2042!! I just played for over 3 hours worth of the game with no crashes at all! :D 496's suck!

Back
Top Bottom