*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
I used to love the game had some epic fights on the dock map with my squad working to take out mechs
Haha i love how the mechs were 2 pilots as well, made it harder to use and less effective if you tried to solo it.

APC launching onto titans though, that was something else and then progressing to storm a titan to take out its core and then running for your life as it exploded around you haha! I'll never forget those moments.

I don't miss the lag though :cry:

Caporegime

This really needs looked at as well, the drones are virtually silent and hard to spot, most people playing infantry rarely notice an enemy drone even if its low to the ground, in a tank you've virtually no chance of spotting it.

Associate

This really needs looked at as well, the drones are virtually silent and hard to spot, most people playing infantry rarely notice an enemy drone even if its low to the ground, in a tank you've virtually no chance of spotting it.

nahh the less tanks kicking around the better ( but you might be right)

it will only respawn 30 seconds later

what does need looking at is tank and helicopter spawn times or numbers way way to many you kill one and a new one is back nearly instantly

Caporegime
nahh the less tanks kicking around the better ( but you might be right)

it will only respawn 30 seconds later

what does need looking at is tank and helicopter spawn times or numbers way way to many you kill one and a new one is back nearly instantly

Nearly instantly? The countdown for a new tank is close to 2 minutes if you get destroyed in one.

Associate
Nearly instantly? The countdown for a new tank is close to 2 minutes if you get destroyed in one.

and now they dont have to travel all the way from the back

and thats your counter when someone else dies you can grab a tank in under a minutes sometimes parachuted straight to the front

Caporegime
and now they dont have to travel all the way from the back

and thats your counter when someone else dies you can grab a tank in under a minutes sometimes parachuted straight to the front

Its rare that people get the chance to parachute them in as they basically vanish almost immediately when theyre available from the spawn menu. People that get killed in tanks usually try and grab the next one so they stay in the spawn screen hammering the button to grab it once it's available. Much better chance of geting one like that than using the callin screen.

Associate
I think a few months down the line more people will move to portal with 2042 weapons ect but very limited vehicle options on smaller maps

ne0

ne0

Associate
Hey guys, just joining this thread, I am using an RTX 2080, 32gb ram and 9900k and I'm getting good performance.

Between 100-120 fps at 1440p on my ultrawide monitor. The game runs butter smooth.

But I did set it to DX12 in config file and also a strange one is DLSS if you choose any setting other then auto it doesn't seem to work.

Like DLSS on any other settings I get 70fps on big maps with 128 players but once I set it to auto I go up between 100-120fps.

Just thought I'd share this in case it helps someone.

I'm really loving this game, it has it's issues and bugs but I've been addicted since release. The main two weapons I've used it the sniper and M5A1, I really like the assault rifles despite the fact that they need fixing. I heard the patch getting released today is going to fix AR's so fingers crossed!

thanks for this info, gonna try it now. I have a 3090 and even on low settings at 1440p ultrawide I am only getting 80fps lol

Back
Top Bottom