Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Soldato
Don't understand how anyone who followed the case can be surprised by the result. Just shows how committed/deluded people on left are right now. They give their support to pedophiles and criminals rather than the people they attempt to assault/murder. :mad:

It's as clear a case as self defence as you can possibly get. :(

He's very lucky that there was so much camera footage available, otherwise I think he would have done some serious time due to political pressure.

This 100%, any other view is basically delusional.

Soldato
Huber did stumble the second time (IMO), but that doesn't change his intent, he hit Rittenhouse just before he fell over, moves to the side, then runs back in with skateboard and despite stumbling, his intentions where clear, to attack.. not to defend or help.. He was aggressing as simple as that..

Troll is obvious troll?

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for confirming, I know where you stand, and in my eyes, it's ridiculous :D
He was actualy handing Kyle his skateboard and saying 'Here, you can escape with this! I was just skating to the kitten and puppy orphanage where I regularly volunteer, but that's ok, the walk will do me good.'

Poor guy murderdeathkilled by The Butcher of Kenosha.

fez

fez

Caporegime
He's very lucky that there was so much camera footage available, otherwise I think he would have done some serious time due to political pressure.

Oh he would 100% have been sent down for life. We live in an utterly ****** up society these days where the leaders of massively powerful nations are giving their own uninformed opinions on legal matters because people think this should be a political issue.

I don't agree with a lot of things in America. Their political system is a farce, their legal system is junk, their police are trigger happy (but who can blame them when citizens can have army grade weapons) and the less said about their healthcare and gun laws the better.

That doesn't change what happened in this case and how American law works.

People have become so divided down political lines that they would defend anything "their side" did, simply because "it was one of their own".

This partisanship is genuinely one of the most dangerous things happening in the first world at the moment and it will only get worse as we encourage the "us and them" mentality.

Caporegime
It basically did happen though

It did not.

Kyle was not struck on the head repeatedly with a blunt weapon. That is a fact. That is the post i was taking objection to.

I'm not arguing any other point right now, as its been done to death. However, that comment was just factually not true.

Caporegime
In no circumstances would it be reasonable for him in the heat of the moment take the time out to analyze how much force was actually used. To suggest otherwise is purely disingenuous.

Again, not the point i'm arguing as its been gone over a million times already.

I was taking objection to the undeniable misrepresentation of what happened, by Energize.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Troll is obvious troll?

How is it trolling to point out a clear misrepresentation of the facts?

Kyle was not struck repeatedly in the head with a blunt weapon. Forget everything else in your head and just take that statement for what it is.

It is not true.

Caporegime
I never said that at all. I said I liked it. I posted it to provoke some discussion. I actually disagree with a number of the points he made, and agreed with others.

Go read it again, and see what I actually said!

You originally said - "I really like this legal breakdown from a (legally qualified!) Youtube channel I regularly watch"

But you would disagree with him when he says he think the others didnt use lethal/deadly force, and you clearly disagree with the general sentiment that a reasonable person's opinion on this case could differ/that it wasn't completely cut and dry?

Last edited:
Soldato
You can actually see the wind up, and the throw clearly in the gif i posted?!

It hit Kyle in the Head/Neck, and then sort of glances off after the initial attack as the guy loses balance and stumbles. The annoying thing is the frame in the video is obscured by the post, but you can clearly see the shift in the skateboard in the frame afterwards and how it has deflected before it rests on him.

I find it really hard to believe that you cannot see it.

Found your gif – it seems to be a slightly different angle than the video I was able to review, and from this angle it certainly looks to play out differently than I saw (perspective eh!) – in the gif, it doesn’t seem like the guy with a skateboard does get tripped, but it appears the shooter hits him in the knee, when bringing his legs back up to try to shield himself.

As he comes in, it seems like he does indeed have the skateboard facing down as I said, but it’s almost like it’s cocked and locked for jabbing, then at the last moment it looks like he then swings it at the shooter, who in turn looks to maybe raise his left shoulder to take some (most?) of the hit as he rolls on his side further – it still looks as though his head might take a knock, but it’s not clear on the gif. To me it doesn’t look like the guy with the skateboard threw it, as he seems to maintain a hold on one of the wheels, but that’s a moot point I guess.

What’s honestly interesting to me, is just how much a different angle can affect the impression from the video footage – makes me wonder if either side had all of the footage that was out there, or just cherry-picked the bits that would bolster their claims; as is their job I suppose. Wasn’t there a point where the judge disallowed someone to zoom in on something – surely if it helped to clarify a bit of evidence, then he should/could allow it? His court, his rules I suppose.

Transmission breaker
Don
You originally said - "I really like this legal breakdown from a (legally qualified!) Youtube channel I regularly watch"

But you would disagree with him when he says he think the others didnt use lethal/deadly force, and you clearly disagree with the general sentiment that a reasonable person's opinion on this case could differ/that it wasn't completely cut and dry?

You are reaching, I have not made my position clear on anything he specifically said, other than I disagree with some things, and agree with others.

Caporegime
You are reaching, I have not made my position clear on anything he specifically said, other than I disagree with some things, and agree with others.

I see. I thought by posting it and saying you liked it, you essentially agreed with it (because it was quite a balanced take - this was surprising to me given your previous comments in the thread but i thought you had had a change of heart).

Transmission breaker
Don
I see. I thought by posting it and saying you liked it, you essentially agreed with it (because it was quite a balanced take - this was surprising to me given your previous comments in the thread but i thought you had had a change of heart).

I liked Episode 1, but I didn't get on with JarJar Binks.

But lets not take this off topic with more semantics eh?

Caporegime
I liked Episode 1, but I didn't get on with JarJar Binks.

But lets not take this off topic with more semantics eh?

Ive been trying to keep it completely on topic (in reference to my initial reply today).

Not really sure why its gone on like this because it is just factually not true to infer/claim that Kyle was repeatedly hit over the head with a blunt weapon, because that simply did not happen. I really don't know why that is so hard for everyone to admit :confused:

Transmission breaker
Don
Ive been trying to keep it completely on topic (in reference to my initial reply today).

Not really sure why its gone on like this because it is just factually not true to infer/claim that Kyle was repeatedly hit over the head with a blunt weapon, because that simply did not happen. I really don't know why that is so hard for everyone to admit :confused:

But you have seen the video, where the guy chases Kyle, throws the skateboard at him, then collects the skateboard and AGAIN chases him down and tries (lets leave it at that for arguments sake) to hit him again?

Soldato
Don't understand how anyone who followed the case can be surprised by the result. Just shows how committed/deluded people on left are right now. They give their support to pedophiles and criminals rather than the people they attempt to assault/murder. :mad:

It's as clear a case as self defence as you can possibly get. :(

It's weird how these "victims" they protest for always seem to have criminal backgrounds. Often violent ones.

The footage is there on youtube for everyone to see and it's good quality. To claim it isn't self defense either they haven't even seen it or they are just fully indoctrinated in to wokeness.

Back
Top Bottom