*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
If you have to try and make yourself like a game, then it obviously isn't up to much.

Yeah I mean it's just frustrating, I want to like it more than I actually do, 90 hours in and it's just a disappointment.

Everything is just so broken and stupid, I just spent an hour playing choppers in multiplayer, ended up doing okay. But then on Discarded, it spawns you in the chopper right in the middle of the battlefield, so I have to wait 2-3 mins for the chopper, then I've been in it for 1 second and there's an AA missile headed for me and I have to use flares right away, then it's just soflam city.

It's like every part of it has been made/balanced by a bunch of cretins, it makes no sense..

/rant rant, waaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa :D

Caporegime
If you have to try and make yourself like a game, then it obviously isn't up to much. The game is fundamentally broken, with the class system gone it's no longer a battlefield game, getting ammo and medic packs is nothing but dumb luck. In previous games you knew who had what, now with the game being attack of the clones there's zero visual cues to help in that regard.

This is by far the biggest Turkey dice has ever released, ironically enough in time for Christmas.

I don't understand your class's comment...one woman is the medic another guy gives ammo?

Caporegime
I don't understand your class's comment...one woman is the medic another guy gives ammo?

The fact that everyone can have a medic crate equipped or an ammo crate equipped, just because someone is using the class you assume to be medic doesn't mean they have the medics pack equipped. There's no visual indicator as to who has what, so it's just a ***********.

Caporegime
The fact that everyone can have a medic crate equipped or an ammo crate equipped, just because someone is using the class you assume to be medic doesn't mean they have the medics pack equipped. There's no visual indicator as to who has what, so it's just a ***********.
This will be changing in the patch tomorrow with indicators above players with Ammo and players who can drop a med kit.

Caporegime

I believe they fixed xp for things like Angels ammo crates, so hopefully more people will use the role etc.

I don't see a problem much, tbh I could t tell you who was an Ammo guy in BFv, medic to some extent but tbh I was usually in the thick of it so I was more concerned whether or not a medic was rubbing to me or a squad mate was - That's also apparently being reimplemented....not sure why it didn't ship with it.

Associate
Can't join any games now "failed to load persistant data" error.
This is actually a nice feature which prevents you from playing this awful game.

xkjr51z2f3381.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Updated game.

Can't join any games now "failed to load persistent data" error.

Kept getting this problem. Searched internet and found advice to switch off crossplay. Then tried again with switching off crossplay and a game finally loaded only to have the mouse not looking around problem. I then checked internet again and some had suspicion that if your mouse DPI setting was too high then this would happen. Tried twice more to play but now just get the "failed to load persistent data" error once again.

What a total load of rubbish.

Associate
Patched, loaded, now i cant look left / right. Can look up and down with the mouse but not left / right. Reset all bindings no difference.
Great success!

Back
Top Bottom