PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Caporegime
OP
I've tried to google it but found nothing anyone know how to remove it ?

It should just go away when you press A on the controller. Those Xbox GUI elements can't be selected with a keyboard/mouse. If that doesn't fix it, try restarting your cloud session and/or use the XBox app. Sometimes it gets stuck.

Soldato
I’m interested in Aliens Fireteam as my bro can get it on GamePass, but unsure if it will be crossplay with my Steam version, and can’t find out on Google. If anyone can shed some light, that’d be gravy!

Soldato
I’m interested in Aliens Fireteam as my bro can get it on GamePass, but unsure if it will be crossplay with my Steam version, and can’t find out on Google. If anyone can shed some light, that’d be gravy!
The developer needs to put on some extra effort. They could be on different version compared to steam as it needs to match the Xbox one due to crossplay that comes with game pass release. Wait for reports or try to see if it works yourself

Last edited:
Soldato
One thing I wish they would improve is download speeds, I've recently been fortunate enough to get 1Gbps Hyperoptic and while my download speeds from PSN and Steam are great, I'm "only" getting about 28MB/sec when downloading a Game Pass game, and even that fluctuates wildly rather than staying consistent.

Soldato
The developer needs to put on some extra effort. They could be on different version compared to steam as it needs to match the Xbox one due to crossplay that comes with game pass release. Wait for reports or try to see if it works yourself

Hadn’t realised they’ve enabled Xbox crossplay with the gamepass version - you could be right that this means the steam version may differ. I can always download it via GamePass myself, and that enables me to play with my Xbox peasant friends too!

Associate
Whats a good price for Xbox live 12 months from a VPN'able country, cdkeys have 12 months Turkey at £24.99 , or should i be looking at much less than that ?

Associate
Anyone having any problems with pc game pass today? I can't update Halo or Forza 5. Just get error. If I uninstall the app and reinstall will I lose my games?

I've been having this error for a few weeks, and every 'fix' I find doesn't work.

Re-installing Ms store and Xbox app
Updating to most recent windows patch
removing 'game service' via powershell and re-installing
making sure the xbl services are running

Probably tried a bunch of other stuff as well.

ONLY thing I have found that 'works' is reinstalling the game. Which has meant that any large games, I just dont bother with anymore.

Soldato
I've been having this error for a few weeks, and every 'fix' I find doesn't work.

Re-installing Ms store and Xbox app
Updating to most recent windows patch
removing 'game service' via powershell and re-installing
making sure the xbl services are running

Probably tried a bunch of other stuff as well.

ONLY thing I have found that 'works' is reinstalling the game. Which has meant that any large games, I just dont bother with anymore.

Yes I've also tried a whole bunch of fixes and no deal too. I've had to uninstall halo infinite and Forza 5. It's working now 're downloading halo. This is total garbage from Microsoft wasted my day this has. :mad:

Associate
Yes I've also tried a whole bunch of fixes and no deal too. I've had to uninstall halo infinite and Forza 5. It's working now 're downloading halo. This is total garbage from Microsoft wasted my day this has. :mad:

Halo Infinite had an update yesterday. I didnt get an error this time, but the update just decided to force download the entire 47gb game again. Even though I can see the files still there!

Man of Honour
Personally I dont think its a bad thing I dont think its very good. Graphics seem dated and I just found the concept nothing new and boring. Alien Isolation is still the best representation of Movie to game.

I'm quite enjoying it for what it is, its basically a horde game but its good fun in co-op and the sort of thing you can jump on for a quick blast for an hour and then do something else.

Back
Top Bottom