PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Permabanned
Im finally at the end of the years sub to Game Pass Ultimate. Am I right in thinking I can get a years sub to Xbox gold for £35 and pay £1 for each of the 12 months to upgrade that for a year?

My sub runs out 30th of this month but could I do it now if it is possible to do it?

Last edited:
Associate
Just checking....

I've bought my lad a series X for Christmas, I have setup an XBox account and gamertag ready. I plan on getting game pass ultimate using the 'convert xbox live gold membership to ultimate' way of things.

I have bought 2X 12 month xbox gold subs and was wondering if I could redeem and upgrade it to ultimate now before actually opening and turning on the xbox. Reason behind this is that its a little less "faffing" on the big day and also I can take advantage of ultimate on my PC now :)

I think it should be okay but just wanted to check before doing it and possibly wasting the gold subs.

***Just realised I might have posted this in the wrong section sorry, have now posted in the console section***

Last edited:
Permabanned
Just checking....

I've bought my lad a series X for Christmas, I have setup an XBox account and gamertag ready. I plan on getting game pass ultimate using the 'convert xbox live gold membership to ultimate' way of things.

I have bought 2X 12 month xbox gold subs and was wondering if I could redeem and upgrade it to ultimate now before actually opening and turning on the xbox. Reason behind this is that its a little less "faffing" on the big day and also I can take advantage of ultimate on my PC now :)

I think it should be okay but just wanted to check before doing it and possibly wasting the gold subs.

***Just realised I might have posted this in the wrong section sorry, have now posted in the console section***

Its still valid in this section Andy as its for PC. You can redeem it online by logging into Xbox.com.

Soldato
@sgavan
Ubisoft+ wont becoming to gamepass, either on Xbox or PC Ubisoft have already said this Months back they are just adding some games to gamepass your are not going to be getting ubisoft+ in the gamepass catalog just the option OUTSIDE gamepass to buy the ubisoft+ service

they alrweady agreed they need to much money & need there own service which is fine but it wont be on gamepass, THey are just using Rainbox six to advertise ubisoft+ to members to subscribe to ther service.
(the only game that actaully support well)

Ubisoft announced that its Ubisoft+ subscription service will be coming to Xbox in the future. Originally launched for PC, the service allows access to more than 100 Ubisoft titles at a single monthly cost, with games and DLC available on launch day, and monthly rewards including cosmetics, boosters, in-game items, and more. But that's not all -- Ubisoft also announced that Rainbow Six Extraction will be a day one addition for Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass members,

Ultimately, we will offer the Ubisoft+ subscription service to Xbox owners so that they can enjoy the full extent of our Ubisoft+ game library, including new releases, on their consoles.”

Back
Top Bottom