Lian Li O11 EVO

Caporegime
If this is correct it looks like Asus 30xx/68xx/69xx cards should not be put in upright GPU position due to how their heatpipes work:

Actually can be used inverted upright just not regular upright.

Shame it doesn't fix that stupid riser cable routing :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
yeah wont bother with upright till the riser cable can be done more neatly , would love to know what thermals 3080FE would get upright as its air flow design is different

Associate
yeah wont bother with upright till the riser cable can be done more neatly , would love to know what thermals 3080FE would get upright as its air flow design is different
under water or air? Vents look similar to the original mini so mine runs 27c idle 40c max load. Junction temps max 62c. I'd imagine the Evo would be similar.

Not tested thermals using stock cooler but i'd also expect them to be lower if you had a couple intakes behind the rear of the card

Soldato
under water or air? Vents look similar to the original mini so mine runs 27c idle 40c max load. Junction temps max 62c. I'd imagine the Evo would be similar.

Not tested thermals using stock cooler but i'd also expect them to be lower if you had a couple intakes behind the rear of the card

on Air just wondering what to expect with 3080fe GPU in upright position not too bothered right now maybe if the riser cable was worked on to be cleaner

Soldato
Wonder if anyone ordered today when site showed instock and selected next day delivery :confused:

I ordered as soon the pre order went live on site

Associate
Confirmed case will be shipped in the next few days. Now do I book a day off work when the kids are in nursery to build it up...

Back
Top Bottom