• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone just given up on looking for a new GPU?

OcUK Staff
Guys todays new sub £200 graphics card shall appear here:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/graphics-cards/amd/radeon-rx-6500-xt-series

Ignore the memory kit that is just to make the website display the section. The new products will appear around 2pm this afternoon.

As the price is supported for limited amount of units sold (as its below trade cost), we do not expect sub £200 to last that long unfortunately (be quick), typical MSRP shenanigans we see with every GPU launch these days. Totally miss leading to the customer and just makes retailers look to been greedy, when the reality is manufacturers are setting unrealistic MSRP's or it is the board partners been too greedy, who it is, well that is unknown but it has been the usual shenanigans now for the past couple of years with GPU launches.

Those gaming at 1080P it is a very good card, it is also particular very good at some of the older Esport games and at its price point no other card currently available new comes close to it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Guys todays new sub £200 graphics card shall appear here:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/graphics-cards/amd/radeon-rx-6500-xt-series

Ignore the memory kit that is just to make the website display the section. The new products will appear around 2pm this afternoon.

As the price is supported for limited amount of units sold (as its below trade cost), we do not expect sub £200 to last that long unfortunately (be quick), typical MSRP shenanigans we see with every GPU launch these days. Totally miss leading to the customer and just makes retailers look to been greedy, when the reality is manufacturers are setting unrealistic MSRP's or it is the board partners been too greedy, who it is, well that is unknown but it has been the usual shenanigans now for the past couple of years with GPU launches.

Those gaming at 1080P it is a very good card, it is also particular very good at some of the older Esport games and at its price point no other card currently available new comes close to it.

Are their limits in place to make sure one person doesn't take the whole stock ? So basically 1 per customer. There are many pc users that still just need a working gpu at this price level, so hope they get a chance at one.

OcUK Staff
Nice one :) at least gives everyone that really needs one a fair chance :D.

If people try to scalp these then I am afraid the world is a really sad place!

I will inform people now, our usual price will be around £50 higher than the supported promotional MSRP price, so if people attempt to scalp for a mere £50 return they are really risking getting burnt hands.

Soldato
If people try to scalp these then I am afraid the world is a really sad place!

I will inform people now, our usual price will be around £50 higher than the supported promotional MSRP price, so if people attempt to scalp for a mere £50 return they are really risking getting burnt hands.

Agree, this is what I was saying in another post, buy one if you need one if not let people that really need a cheap gpu have them. I have no need for one and many of us here should not too, so hoping some people that really need one get them. Thanks Gibbo :)

Back
Top Bottom