**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
Soldato
Both myself and my daughter have the Redmi 10 Pro Note phones, very happy with them.

But the scrolling screenshot function does not seem to work as you would expect when using a browser, both Chrome and Edge tested.
My daughter used to use that function with her old Samsung phone and now can no longer do it.
It will take the screenshot and then the button is there to scroll but no scroll will occur.
It can scroll, for example, if you take a scrolling shot of the contents of your App drawer. But a browser based scrolling screenshot is not doing just that on either of our phones. As mentioned I use Edge and my daughter uses Chrome, she used Chrome with her Samsung phone when it used to work for her.

Any ideas...?

Thanks

Soldato
Bought the F3 8GB 256GB to upgrade from my Mi8 Lite that I've been rocking for the last 3 years. Not got it set up yet though but really looking forward to it!

Soldato
owner of the Xiaomi Mi11 CN version I Flashed Xiaomi.eu rom and its been runnng great was around £500 inc 55w charger 8 months ago for the spec such great price I used to buy Samsung, but I would say the F3 is probably the most bang for buck phone for the spec :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah, ok. What's the best alternative and screen protector?

I bought (and wish I hadn't) a full rear and front glass jobbie from ebay, it fits and does its job of protection, but the glass has refractive lines when you look at it, so can't recommend it.

I'm still using it though.

Now, I'd just get a set of the best recommended front screen protectors on Amazon, and use them in conjunction with the supplied case.

Caporegime
Difference between x3 and f3?

In a nutshell...

I'm after a new phone it's about 3000kr Swedish which is favourable at last.

Ah no balls to that it's still shy of 400 quid here flipping joke. :(

Guess I'll wait see how next gen xaomia shape up

Last edited:
Caporegime
Difference between x3 and f3?

In a nutshell...

I'm after a new phone it's about 3000kr Swedish which is favourable at last.

Ah no balls to that it's still shy of 400 quid here flipping joke. :(

Guess I'll wait see how next gen xaomia shape up
F3 - AMOLED screen instead of LCD, faster storage, faster SoC, faster memory. X3 - bigger battery, micro-SD and a headphone jack.

Soldato
How do you lock/turn off the screen on the F3? On my Mi8 I just press the power button on the side and the screen turns off/locks and to wake I just press it again and enter passcode or touch the finger sensor on the back.

On the F3 it says to double tap the home screen but absolutely nowt happens.

It's no wonder I keep phones for years and years because every time I get a new one they make it difficult. I don't like all this App launcher business either. I like my Apps on the main screen.

Back
Top Bottom