**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S22 Family Thread ****

Associate
Looking at early tests it seems like the Snapdragon is slightly faster on single core and Exynos faster on multicore, GPU is where the Snapdragon chipset may kick @ss but we'll see. Battery life is what I am interested in as I don't game on my phones, lets hope the 2200 can come close!

Man of Honour
Bummer I bought that Spigen charger without realising this Nubia 65w charger is already PPS compliant and all I need to do is buy a US plug to UK plug converter to be able to use it:

Aysvdri.jpg

Will get an adapter off Amazon for same day del and see if it is a nice fit, if so I will return the Spigen :p

Soldato
Disable any adblocker or use another browser. The Samsung site can be iffy in general really.

Cheers! That actually worked (switched from Chrome on the laptop to Chrome on my phone - go figure) and it processed the application. And then declined me.

Have just taken the plunge and bought outright instead.

Funnily enough I got declined last year too, but it doesn't make sense because my credit record is squeaky clean. Something their end must not be matching up with the details I've been inserting online.

Soldato
My sister's Note 8 is on its last legs. Talked her into the trade in and 10% discount.

When do Samsung send out the packaging for trade in's. Is it before or after you get the new phone?

And then 7 days to send it in?

Associate
My sister's Note 8 is on its last legs. Talked her into the trade in and 10% discount.

When do Samsung send out the packaging for trade in's. Is it before or after you get the new phone?

And then 7 days to send it in?

After - normally 2-3 days later they'll send you some packaging and a label to use.

Soldato
Why is Sky's portal such an abomination. I want to upgrade from S20+ to S22U but I keep going through the right links to trade in and get it but it only adds the new phone in the basket and sells it to me. No mention of the trade in etc.

Back
Top Bottom