Gran Turismo 7

Associate
Had a moment earlier driving a Type R in a license test, going over the kerbs felt insanely life like with the camera movement and feedback from the controller.

Nostalgia central also!

Soldato
Just installing it now (collections edition) but accidentally clicked off when I wanted to install the dlc cars, can't seem to find them on the store or under the game page?

Associate
If you guys want the fastest car in the game then get the SRT Tomahawk X VGT.

I have one it costs 1 million but online multiplayer not a chance i have laped other so called fast cars at least 2 or 3 times there is no competition, the speed handling and acceleration is insane.

Soldato
Compression on YouTube is terrible and I don’t know the Alsace track - hence me whacking the wall on the penultimate corner - but this is how I like to play it no HUD distracts me too much and helps me to learn more quickly. Renault Megane Sport. Lovely.

Last edited:
Soldato
If you guys want the fastest car in the game then get the SRT Tomahawk X VGT.

I have one it costs 1 million but online multiplayer not a chance i have laped other so called fast cars at least 2 or 3 times there is no competition, the speed handling and acceleration is insane.

Is it as good as the old GT5 Vettel, that thing was comical :D

Caporegime
Associate
Bought the Thrustmaster T300RS and Wheel Stand Pro for this but the wheel stand is currently delayed in transit.

Temporary setup for now which was better than I expected.

M3akzku.jpg

Caporegime
Bought the Thrustmaster T300RS and Wheel Stand Pro for this but the wheel stand is currently delayed in transit.

Temporary setup for now which was better than I expected.

M3akzku.jpg

Nice improv.

I have this now.

20220304-211337.jpg

Used to have a t300 ferrari version and a wheel stand Pro.

Back
Top Bottom