Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Slightly silly thinking.

The Polish government fly the aircraft to a US base.
The US have breach of security where all of them just happen to get stolen, no one knows who stole them, or sees it happen (and aircraft tend not to have locks...)
Suddenly the Ukranians find a bunch of aircraft in the back of a barn and get them up in the air.

:cry::cry::cry:

I mean I know Putin's an idiot, but I'm not sure he's that stupid.

Soldato
Nah, thats just this thread. Real news sources stated there was a idea floated that mig jets that poland owns that the ukranian pilots know how to fly could be handed over to ukraine that was probably the US's thinking. However the Poles got cold feet about this idea when Putin started saying that any airfields that host them i.e. in poland could be targeted by russia. So now theres some kind of odd deal to fly them to germany to be handed over to the americans who will... do goodness knows what with them. Smuggle them in, who knows.

Yeah it's clearly a complex logistical nightmare. As much as the intention is good, the last thing Poland want is to stir Russia some more.

Soldato
Talk of sending dozens of fighter jets was rash, I would have liked to see them trickle in on the quiet.

Peru bought some MiGs from Belarus in the 90s, apparently without any service contract. Perhaps those are still in a shed somewhere and can be reconditioned for Ukraine.

I think realistically that could have been an option. But as is typical in 2022, the plan first gets announced on Twitter. Which the Russians are obviously going to be monitoring.

Soldato
Soldato
It does make me laugh when people feel they can criticise when they're not prepared to educate themselves. Basic grammatical errors are also a red flag.

"Shefir is believed to have created a network of offshore entities for Zelensky and others, such as Zelensky former business partner and employer, and a U.S. sanctioned Ukrainian banking and media tycoon named Ihor Kolomoisky. U.S. authorities allege that Kolomoisky “laundered $5.5 billion through a tangle of shell companies, purchasing factories and commercial properties across the U.S. heartland,” according to the ICIJ."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2021/10/14/ukraine-2021-the-crisis-continues/

Use search engines, they're really good.

Wrong again.
"allege that Kolomoisky" done all the work for 100s of people.

But that is not a citation needed.
Would you like to try again with proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom