**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Soldato
Quick question, I liked searching the clearance section but I now find it impossible to narrow a search down to say a cpu cooler, I have to now plough through 50 pages of randomness.

is this how it is now in the clearance section on mobile phone?

Associate
Quick question, I liked searching the clearance section but I now find it impossible to narrow a search down to say a cpu cooler, I have to now plough through 50 pages of randomness.

Might be worth posting in the other thread in this subforum which is specifically about the new website.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP

As above it might be worth posting it in the other thread. We are still working on sections of the website to make it more user friendly.

Soldato
As above it might be worth posting it in the other thread. We are still working on sections of the website to make it more user friendly.
Might be worth posting in the other thread in this subforum which is specifically about the new website.

Thanks will do, I can’t see that website thread on my iPhone, will post In there when next on my pc.

Soldato
My crappy non-brand Korean monitor blew up the other week after about 9 years of service so I was in the market for a new screen. Hopped onto OCUK clearance deals and found a Gigabyte AORUS FI27Q 27" for £265. I was a bit worried this was going to have dead pixels or dodgy back lighting but after using the monitor now for some time I couldn't be more happy (moving from a 60hz screen to 165hz) and for the price I paid it feels like a absolute steal.

Back
Top Bottom