World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Associate
So, in short I cannot get them to accept this advantage code or knock anything off the price. Seeing as everyone is having frustrations with the deliveries and service.. if they don't come back with a deal, I'm inclined to knock this one on the head and keep looking for that ideal monitor.

Soldato
So, in short I cannot get them to accept this advantage code or knock anything off the price. Seeing as everyone is having frustrations with the deliveries and service.. if they don't come back with a deal, I'm inclined to knock this one on the head and keep looking for that ideal monitor.

Yeah, to be honest if you don't have the discounts then you haven't anything to lose by cancelling at this point, I probably would have by now if I'd paid full price.

Associate
Just checked and mine says 'in production' now, estimated delivery is still May 6th though. I guess that's progress. I need to find out exactly what in production means.

Caporegime
Anyone use a tall monitor arm for an ultrawide at all?
Going to stack old one above this when arrives, all the options seem to be 'fixed' though when looking for that tall, not sure anything is adjustable at that height/weight

Associate
If all the 5/6th May people were grouped together based on stock coming in and only one container turned up then I guess that could explain why some peoples' shipment info didn't get updated until later; essentially until another container was receipted where that stock was allocated to the ones moving to production today. It could also explain the delayed shipment message as they want to send all the stock over at once rather than split shipments (or the ferry sank). Regardless this order really is the gift that keeps giving for people who ordered around 08.07 to 08.10. :cry:

Last edited:
Associate
You’d presume they were coming by air but it could be the latest ferry delays causing it :confused:
Maybe, hard to say with how little info the tracking gives, doesn't even give a location or anything. Overall it's a bit odd, feels like the monitor is cursed to be constantly delayed, lol. Just hope the delay isn't too long, I'd like it before the easter holiday if possible.
Same, says shipment delayed. My DPD local still saying delivery tomorrow though
How did you get a DPD tracking number?

The app hasn't picked up anything automatically for me.

Associate
Maybe, hard to say with how little info the tracking gives, doesn't even give a location or anything. Overall it's a bit odd, feels like the monitor is cursed to be constantly delayed, lol. Just hope the delay isn't too long, I'd like it before the easter holiday if possible.

How did you get a DPD tracking number?

The app hasn't picked up anything automatically for me.

I received a DPD text. Still says they have not yet received it though. Also a chance it could be something else, but not expecting anything

Back
Top Bottom