Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
kTxXXAk.png
4Ju6KZK.png

Last edited:
Soldato
The US for a long time haven't been too concerned with Russia, they're deemed more of a European problem of course. That and they're "filthy commies" plays into their darling patriotic vitriol. China is their real nemesis, set to surpass them as the new superpower unless they can play their cards right.
Yeah the worlds largest or second largest nuclear power who's missiles will all be targeted at NATO countries and in particular the US are seen as no problem?
They moved troops out of Europe yes but most of NATO and US nuclear weapons will be squarely targeting Russia still, not China, China are doing things differently up to now and don't threaten the world with nuclear war whenever someone stands up to them

The US could probably wipe out China in a first strike scenario, not so with Russia.

You really hate the US don't you?

Soldato
[Apr 30 2022, 16:42:59 BST]: Ukraine’s Military: Russian Missile Hits Runway of Airport In Odesa
[Apr 30 2022, 16:44:22 BST]: Ukraine’s Military: Russian Missile Strike on Odesa Airport Puts Runway out of Action

article ^ PTgDBif.png

Last edited:
Soldato
[Apr 30 2022, 17:39:56 BST]: Ukrainian Military: Russian Air Force Has Continued to Launch Air Strikes on City of Mariupol, Focusing on Azovstal Steel Plant
[Apr 30 2022, 17:41:56 BST]: Ukrainian Military: Our Forces Have Regained Control Over Four Settlements in Kharkiv Region

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah the worlds largest or second largest nuclear power who's missiles will all be targeted at NATO countries and in particular the US are seen as no problem?
They moved troops out of Europe yes but most of NATO and US nuclear weapons will be squarely targeting Russia still, not China, China are doing things differently up to now and don't threaten the world with nuclear war whenever someone stands up to them

The US could probably wipe out China in a first strike scenario, not so with Russia.

You really hate the US don't you?
I said they see them as more a European problem, not no problem.

Every large scale exercise I've been involved in with the US military has been heavily based on defending/defeating Chinese forces. The rhetoric not if, but when.

Associate
I have done, it says Russia paid to have NATO troops killed, so go on, expand .

Well why didn't you prove me wrong with evidence?
If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up, or we could got nah nah your wrong all day if you like?
Evidence of something not happening?
Like anal probing by Aliens. The big lie, or wmd.
The POTUS saying is was bs.
The low confidence is the truthfulness.

Go Google. I’ll link but you won’t be arsed. Try the BBC.

Soldato
No idea what this weapon is/was, not long range and slow, very potent for sure.

Caporegime
Mobilising barely trained reserves and new conscripts will take months, so I believe that they would just push them out green with even worse equipment which makes them a liability not a boon. If they do in fact take the time to do it sensibly they have the near term problem of emerging Ukrainian counter offensives which could make mobilisation completely pointless.

The lack of vehicles is going to start becoming a rather critical problem as well.

Soldato
It's really quite amazing when you think about it that Putin has had 8 years to plan this, yet it's been done like a plan on the back of a packet of cigs, everything that's being done is in all the wrong order and he still has yet to get Russians into believing it's a fight worth fighting

Soldato
Zovt4YA.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Remember, the real war will be against China. Russians are too weak now to fight the west.
China have influenced Russia, manipulated them.

I think if there is an eventual cessation of hostilities and Russia is forced to rebuild their military from scratch and Ukraine maintains most of their current territory then China would want no piece of a fight with NATO. Putin and the Chinese leadership are Apples and Oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom