Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
They both have about 24 hours left, Amber is still on the stand, hopefully she will admit to lies and own up to her mistake so it's all over today.

Of course we all know that won't happen, rather than spend the time reflecting on her mistakes she has probably concocted some insane story about how JD and a race of lizard men aliens had their wicked way with her. She won't remember any details because ptsd, but she will remember the decor or her dog stepping on a land mine.

Soldato
So according to this guy, who streams it along with some narration with other law friends, Amber will carry on the stand today. Ambers sister may be called to testify against Jonny also Jonnys ex g/f will be called to testify against him. Not sure when though. Jonny may be called up again by Ambers lawyers. I really wonder if the jury abided by the rules set out by the judge last week to NOT look at the news paper, TV, social media etc. If I was on the jury, sorry, but I would be all over social media. Purely because of Ambers antics on the stand a week ago.

Soldato
I dont want to seem like I'm lording it over popcorned planet but he's smashing out new information about the case all the time so here it is:

Whitney (sister) was recording a piece for a failed reality show that showed her with bruising on her chest and face and in the clip her friends were saying 'I cant believe Amber did that to you'. Well, that clip was shown in the UK trials and Whitney said under oath that it was just a bit to spice up the show.

Well, she lied. Andy Signore spoke to the producer.

original clip:

Back
Top Bottom