The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Soldato
I get where’s he coming from though. There is literally tons of stuff I’ve not played and sometimes you just want to get something finished so you can move on to the next one. It’s why I nearly always play on the easiest difficulty now.

Quality over quantity though surely? I don't have the time to play every game, watch every tv show or movie etc - so i select carefully.

Res Evils are a must as is TLOU. With the likes of RDR2, Tomb Raider etc, by flying through it you are missing out on hidden areas and beautiful visuals etc. Surely it is almost a grind? "Right, finished, next game!"

Permabanned
There where a lot treasures and
And a few files I didn't read but according to the stats at the end I did the bulk of it on normal difficulty. No intention to play mercenaries any time soon

Caporegime
Quality over quantity though surely? I don't have the time to play every game, watch every tv show or movie etc - so i select carefully.

Res Evils are a must as is TLOU. With the likes of RDR2, Tomb Raider etc, by flying through it you are missing out on hidden areas and beautiful visuals etc. Surely it is almost a grind? "Right, finished, next game!"

It feels different when you don't buy them, I think. If I buy a game, I tend to spend more time with it. But if it's something on Game Pass, then it really is "Right, finished, next game!"

Permabanned
42 - re2make again. Got a few more collectables. Sure I'll find them all soon. Just did the a's. Might do one b. Getting to know my way around now. Might check trophies see if theres any challenge ones to try. Can do most of the game without killing anything lol.

Caporegime
Terminator resistance, mostly forgettable story but the gunplay is pretty solid. The audio is this games major plus point, sounds pulled straight out of the films. 7/10

Soldato
Horizon Forbidden West. Mostly enjoyable with good combat. Story not quite as interesting as the first but decent enough with some good characters. Side quests were much better this time around. The falling over mechanic they introduced is so unnecessary and frustrating at times. Beautiful game that runs much nicer since the latest patch. Not going to plat it I am done with it at 52 hours.

Soldato
Horizon Forbidden West. Mostly enjoyable with good combat. Story not quite as interesting as the first but decent enough with some good characters. Side quests were much better this time around. The falling over mechanic they introduced is so unnecessary and frustrating at times. Beautiful game that runs much nicer since the latest patch. Not going to plat it I am done with it at 52 hours.
Where do you see the time spent playing?

Associate
Horizon Zero Dawn, the game was good fun. Fighting HEPHAESTUS defence hard work. Started playing Ghost of Tsushima! dam this is a beautiful game

Soldato
43 uncharted lost legacy 4/10

Too short at 5 hours. Forgettable characters. Didnt even remember that bird from uc2.

I think you need to re access how you play games, lol. Its no wonder you don‘t remember things if you rush games. I spent far longer than 5 hrs in that game, and also at release it was priced fairly due to it being a shorter game. Think it was £25 or thereabouts.

Soldato
I feel like he'd get the trophy for completing Resident Evil Village in under 3 hours without even intending to. The only way you finish LL in five hours is by rushing it, there's loads of exploring and stuff to do.

Speaking of which, I completed Village last week. A solid 8/10 for me, really enjoyed it but the section with Chris broke the pacing for me and I think overall I preferred 7. Still, great game and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the Rose DLC.

Caporegime
With the hype around RE4 remake I’ve loaded up my old save and currently upto chapter 4.2, just traded my fully upgraded shotgun and red9 for the Chicago typewriter and oh my god the game just got a whole lot more fun!

:D

Back
Top Bottom