Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Spin ?
lol it's almost word for word what the old man said.
You could have watched the video by now 10 times over like I instructed you to do instead of just begging me for more details.

So you think that video is an accurate account of events?

Soldato
I can only find footage of the train exploding (apparently) overnight. Someone said something about a Himar stopping it, then Russians deploying smoke screens, which set off the ammo lol. Funny if true. But I hope it was good management of a missile hit, then followed up with artillery.

Soldato
its such a funny story, the old man shot the Russian column with an RPG and then started throwing grenades at them, the fuel tanker was on fire and the fire was spreading everywhere, the Russian soldiers just got out of the troop transport and started undressing infront of the old man haha.

He certainly had the Ghost of Kyiv in him.
obviously the guy happy to be interviewed but talk about painting a target on your back........ if any did escape they will now know where he lives.
am not sure what amnesia is trying to infer about the soldiers.getting undressed but unless there is another bit I missed It was the soldiers getting changed into civvies presumably so that they could hide the fact they were soldiers and so escape .

Last edited:
Soldato
I suspect "undressing" is an embellishment and really it means throwing down the arms, taking off the armour and surrendering. Or change into civilian clothes. Surely once they open their mouths the game is up. Also I suspect then russia can claim Ukrainians killing civilians..

Man of Honour
It might be due to the information blackout Ukraine has imposed on the area.

Actual territory changes around Kherson still seem limited - Ukraine has been trying to force Russia on the back foot but Russia has been pouring in light forces to maintain the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom