Smartwatch Thread (news/apps/updates)

nam

nam

Soldato
Hmm no rotating bezel on new Galaxy watch 5 Pro

samsung have dropped the ball on this if true, the beauty of the classic is the rotating bezel which appeals to so many for ease of use and functions. Won't be upgrading my classic 4 42mm , would be a downgrade

Soldato
samsung have dropped the ball on this if true, the beauty of the classic is the rotating bezel which appeals to so many for ease of use and functions. Won't be upgrading my classic 4 42mm , would be a downgrade
shame if it goes
The bezel is what made the watch stand out from others , I think it made it look more premium shame if the remove the bezel :(

Soldato
Is there such a thing as a smart watch that I could wear when go to bed that monitors my heart rate and blood pressure with a buzzer or sound if the reading drop too low while asleep.
I have no use for any other functions but if they come with the package then thats ok.
The smaller the better.

Soldato
The Samsung Watch 4 and Watch 4 classic will monitor your sleep and snoring(with your phone nearby), blood oxygen and heart rate through the night but you need to manually check your BP.

Soldato
I have already googled this and the Watch 4 was up top of list - Thanks

Never thought of googling for dedicated monitors so will give that a go.

I do have my own BP monitor so half way there.

Soldato
You do still need a real BP monitor for the watch to work. Once every few weeks you'll need to measure with the cuff to get the watch calibrated. You measure 3 times and input the reading on the Samsung health phone app.

Also you will need a Samsung phone for the BP.

Soldato
Is there such a thing as a smart watch that I could wear when go to bed that monitors my heart rate and blood pressure with a buzzer or sound if the reading drop too low while asleep.
I have no use for any other functions but if they come with the package then thats ok.
The smaller the better.
Huawei Watch D measures blood pressure, not sure on a release date over here though.

Soldato
This has been just like looking for a new phone - You think you have found just what you want and it's way too big for my wrist or it's missing something or if BT drops out it's a pain to reconnect (by reading some of them)

So it looks like a forget it job. I have survived till now so do I need it. :rolleyes:

Permabanned

Bought this today for £100 from FB Marketplace, brand new. First ever smartwatch and it's fantastic, I am overwhelmed with the features on it!!

You do still need a real BP monitor for the watch to work. Once every few weeks you'll need to measure with the cuff to get the watch calibrated. You measure 3 times and input the reading on the Samsung health phone app.

Also you will need a Samsung phone for the BP.

Steve- thanks for that so --Samsung is out then,

You don't need a Samsung phone. I am using a Pixel 6, will get the BP stuff done during the week but ECG is working great.

Soldato
Been trying to find a smartwatch for myself.

Anybody knows why garmin watches have such long battery charge of like 1-2 weeks whereas say galaxy watch 4 can only last 40 hours?

Soldato
It's all to do with the features and screen etc.

I have the Galaxy watch 4 classic and daily charging isn't an issue. I just charge it over night when my phone is charging.

Back
Top Bottom