Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I'm actually looking at Friday as a bit of a bitter sweet day.
I've loved MW19 Multiplayer and it has kept me hooked for the last 3 years. I deviate away every now and then but I just love it. Now I'm a bit sad all the work for the various camos was for nothing as I'll never see them again!

All in all, I got my £60 worth seeing as I just passed 24 days total playtime for the multiplayer. What a blast it was!

Wasn't a huge fan of the MW2 beta and I don't like the change to the perk system but I'll get used to it. Hopefully now I'll be able to play Hardcore again it'll feel closer to MW19.

Soldato
I'm actually looking at Friday as a bit of a bitter sweet day.
I've loved MW19 Multiplayer and it has kept me hooked for the last 3 years. I deviate away every now and then but I just love it. Now I'm a bit sad all the work for the various camos was for nothing as I'll never see them again!

All in all, I got my £60 worth seeing as I just passed 24 days total playtime for the multiplayer. What a blast it was!

Wasn't a huge fan of the MW2 beta and I don't like the change to the perk system but I'll get used to it. Hopefully now I'll be able to play Hardcore again it'll feel closer to MW19.
Similar for me but I really enjoyed the short (~1 hr play of MW2 beta)
33 days, 3 hours of Warzone play time and 14 days 1 hour of multiplayer. Think i'll buy it in Battle.net now, MW2019 has been well worth the money.
Happy birthday @Matty8787

Edit - Purchased.

For those interested. Base game, Campaign and Multiplayer is 36GB.

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
I bought it yesterday and started the campaign. It's been years since I've played a CoD campaign, I normally skip straight to the MP but whoa, I am really enjoying the campaign this time around. It's your typical "bad people have gotten hold of stuff they shouldn't as part of some revenge plot" but it's just great fun.

Soldato
I bought it yesterday and started the campaign. It's been years since I've played a CoD campaign, I normally skip straight to the MP but whoa, I am really enjoying the campaign this time around. It's your typical "bad people have gotten hold of stuff they shouldn't as part of some revenge plot" but it's just great fun.

Nearly done the campaign, really enjoying it. Last one I played was MW3.

Soldato
Similar for me but I really enjoyed the short (~1 hr play of MW2 beta)
33 days, 3 hours of Warzone play time and 14 days 1 hour of multiplayer. Think i'll buy it in Battle.net now, MW2019 has been well worth the money.
Happy birthday @Matty8787

Edit - Purchased.

For those interested. Base game, Campaign and Multiplayer is 36GB.

I'm sure once I know the maps and workout what guns I like it'll all fall into place. I just forget how bullet-spongey Core MP is, that and the screen is littered with stuff and I kinda hate the Kill-Cam. But I believe I'm in the minority as my friends hate hardcore modes as they can't stand the friendly fire and how quickly you can die.

"bad people have gotten hold of stuff they shouldn't as part of some revenge plot"
I feel like I read that in a husky Cpt Price voice.

Soldato
Well I played 57 mins on Thursday and went to try again Monday morning:
You have been permanently banned from playing on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II servers. For more information, visit https://support.activision.com/mwPolicy. [Reason: CASERMA - RHINO]
Looks like I'm not only one affected by this, https://support.activision.com/ban-appeal shows my account IS NOT banned which is just a confusing mess. Never hacked or cheated, my account is secure, so bit confused how this happened! Currently trying to get this sorted with Activision support, which is a slow process as no live support from what I can see. Needs to get done by Tuesday before the 2 week/2 hour steam refund lapses!

Soldato
Well I played 57 mins on Thursday and went to try again Monday morning:
You have been permanently banned from playing on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II servers. For more information, visit https://support.activision.com/mwPolicy. [Reason: CASERMA - RHINO]
Looks like I'm not only one affected by this, https://support.activision.com/ban-appeal shows my account IS NOT banned which is just a confusing mess. Never hacked or cheated, my account is secure, so bit confused how this happened! Currently trying to get this sorted with Activision support, which is a slow process as no live support from what I can see. Needs to get done by Tuesday before the 2 week/2 hour steam refund lapses!
Seems common - https://quoramarketing.com/what-is-modern-warfare-2-error-caserma-rhino-banned-for-no-reason/

Soldato
And support have just responded with "I fully understand the inconvenience you are having in your case, but after verifying it with the data you previously sent us, I confirm that you have been banned permanently. The decision was made by the internal security team of the studio. As such, we (the player support team) are not privy to the details related to the reason for the decision."

I sent them my email address, my username (used by the appeal checker) and a screenshot showing the error message.

Soldato
Looks like my steam account and battle net accounts are connected, I didn't "create" an account this time around (decided to go with steam as like having all games in one place, and then no need to boot battle.net going forward)

Caporegime
And support have just responded with "I fully understand the inconvenience you are having in your case, but after verifying it with the data you previously sent us, I confirm that you have been banned permanently. The decision was made by the internal security team of the studio. As such, we (the player support team) are not privy to the details related to the reason for the decision."

I sent them my email address, my username (used by the appeal checker) and a screenshot showing the error message.
many people were banned silently in the beta before even connecting. same for mw2 normal game.

they announced it on their social media channels a week or so ago. it was a huge amount of players

Last edited:
Soldato
many people were banned silently in the beta before even connecting. same for mw2 normal game.

they announced it on their social media channels a week or so ago. it was a huge amount of players

But I have never cheated. And my accounts don't seem to have been hacked. That's the thing. Last time I played original warzone was the Godzilla vs king kong event. Just not sure how I go about speaking to a human and explaining myself.

Soldato
Started getting black screens after dying in the MW2 Campaign. Really annoying.
Same, two on the Amsterdam level white early on into the game. Fantastic campaign so far but these black screens after checkpoint reload are annoying as hell

3rd time in a row. I'll wait until its patched I think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom