Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I find the constant pulling of Plunder really frustrating, its always been my Warzone game mode of choice unless Truck Royale is on.
Yeah same here,I'm not much into Battle royals but plunder was actually fun,crazy thing is while I was playing i was putting money into the game but their constant pulling of plunder made me stop!

Associate
They should stop calling them "lethals"

Daily challenge on multiplayer was two kills with breacher drones. Loads of direct hits, nothing. Just does sod all. i killed myself four times! everyone else is immune. All the others are equally useless now. Last game, drill charges were my go to. Absolute waste of space now. The only effective lethal is the throwing knife. I expect a knife+everything else proof vest in the next season.

Played snipers only recently, that was quite good, so they removed it.

i need a new game

Associate
Daily challenge on multiplayer was two kills with breacher drones. Loads of direct hits, nothing. Just does sod all.
Hardcore? I used to do any of those challenges in the hardcore modes before I dropped COD, it was just easier to get them done in those modes vs. getting 600 hit markers and no kills.

Associate
Ive only tried Hardcore once, i had a very itchy trigger finger in those days and killed half my team :cry:

i promptly left after a couple of minutes because i hate to be the guy that ruins the game (also looking at you "sprinting around with dagger" players) maybe thats the way to go, i'll check it out. Cheers.

Associate
Ive only tried Hardcore once, i had a very itchy trigger finger in those days and killed half my team :cry:

i promptly left after a couple of minutes because i hate to be the guy that ruins the game (also looking at you "sprinting around with dagger" players) maybe thats the way to go, i'll check it out. Cheers.
Yeah, I hate hardcore for actually playing the game but it's the easiest way I found to get any challenges/weapon camos done!

Associate
i dont really know why i bother doing the daily challenges. In the last game, you got 20000 xp as a bonus for completing all the dailies, though i was bugged for months so i didnt actually get it half the time, but theyve done away with that now. It was also a good way to try weapons etc that i wouldnt have normally tried. Not much new stuff to try now either. Coming last for 7 matches, while trying to get two claymore kills for 2500xp, does more harm than good :rolleyes: :D

Associate
I havent played MW3 since two weeks or so after release, any changes to SBMM since?
Sorry i just dont keep up to speed on the game.
Really enjoying XDefiant as a chill game without SBMM :D

Associate
Played a few games earlier today after a long time not playing and the game is in such a strange state. There are so many attachments and so many weapons with the combined MW2 and MW3 guns - but unlocking the new weapons isn't exactly clear? I wanted to unlock the Bal 27 as it seems like a fun AR, I have to add it to an armory unlock queue and then do challenges to then unlock it?

And the same for some attachments - but then other attachments exist called conversion kits that you unlock in a different way?

The Battle Pass now comes in 3 flavours, regular povety pass, poverty pass + 25 level skips and then the king of all FOMO pass with all the shiny skins and reactive camos/operators etc. and this pass alone is TWENTY FIVE QUID.

On top of that, my squad for a ranked game was Snoop Dog, a giant fluffy bear and a gorilla. And every time I died to one player in particular I was turned into a joint.

What in **** has happened to this game?

Last edited:
Associate

Hardcore is fun while playing in group of friends. Random team kills always happen .

Soldato
Played a few games earlier today after a long time not playing and the game is in such a strange state. There are so many attachments and so many weapons with the combined MW2 and MW3 guns - but unlocking the new weapons isn't exactly clear? I wanted to unlock the Bal 27 as it seems like a fun AR, I have to add it to an armory unlock queue and then do challenges to then unlock it?

And the same for some attachments - but then other attachments exist called conversion kits that you unlock in a different way?

The Battle Pass now comes in 3 flavours, regular povety pass, poverty pass + 25 level skips and then the king of all FOMO pass with all the shiny skins and reactive camos/operators etc. and this pass alone is TWENTY FIVE QUID.

On top of that, my squad for a ranked game was Snoop Dog, a giant fluffy bear and a gorilla. And every time I died to one player in particular I was turned into a joint.

What in **** has happened to this game?

This pretty much sums up why none of my group play it anymore. It's become a mess.
Warzone was a huge hit because of how simple it was. There is far too much bloat now.
I've not logged in since season 2 even though I do want to get some rebirth again, I just can't be bothered with figuring out what is what these days, being so far behind with basic weapons etc. It likely wouldn't be a fun experience.

Soldato
Yeah compared to MW2 this is a real step down, espicially groundwar with a crappy 3 maps. Gets boring quick on long sessions. Glad i only paid £38 and that is still a rip off. It's basically a DLC and a bad one at that.

Associate
Unfortunately there has been quite a shift to in game transactions/pay to play to buy whatever the current gun of choice is etc which kills it for me. Equally, when your team mates are Nikki Minaj, Snoop Dogg or one of 'The Boys' it's abit meh.

Caporegime
:rolleyes: Thanks for the info
now days its pretty true what he says...basically will be same as mw2 mw3 . try the beta which will probably be better than the whole game . personally wish people would hold off pre order or ordering at all so these lazy people would actually make a decent cod again. guarenteed that black ops will have same server issues packet burst lag. same hacker issues and same crappy small maps. they only make cods to last for 1 year now so it cant be too good or last too long otherwise you dont get bored or buy the next one. all by design. the servers being crap daily is a joke especially with how much money and 4000 devs working on it ! the servers should be the best in fps gaming. yet they are the worst lol. then people queue up to give them preorders for £60 a time each year. they really do have the golden goose egg.

Associate
Should we start a new thread for the upcoming Black Ops 6 game?

The preview/trailer actually looked really good, the 'omni-directional' movement seemed like a good positive change as well.

Appears like we're getting 12 6v6 maps at launch which is great, 4 'strike' maps for the bigger mode and then 2 round based zombie maps! Round based zombies is fantastic, that means it'll tempt back 2 of my mates who adore zombie modes but are still playing Black Ops 3 because of it!

Back
Top Bottom