Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Seems this game is hot and miss with me, one game is a mess and glitches, lagging, pinging, random spawns, shooting through walls, dying without being able to revive, the list goes on

Then next game it's as smooth as butter.

Do you guys use dlss ? Some things look crap with it on. Anything that can move like a door or fridge etc looks crap.

Got to be the most unfinished game I've played. But I'm usually late to all party's if I'm honest

Soldato
I switched off DLSS, caused a lot of crashes. Half the time AMDs stuff seems to work better (FSR, FidelityFXCas) this is using a RTX 3080

Last edited:
Soldato
I've only just got a 3080. Used to have a 1080ti so I've not really used dlss much. Maybe I don't have it set to quality. I'll have to check it out.

My rig is

12700k stock
3080 12g. Stock
4000mhz ram

Getting 120fps without dlss and 150+ with dlss

All preset to high @ 1440p

Does that sound about right ? (When I'm not having issues with the game that is)

Associate
Came across another glitch last night whilst playing BR mode. We got shot up while traveling in the truck we jumped out as it was showing critical damage. Then my character was literally in flames for the rest of the match.

Soldato
Came across another glitch last night whilst playing BR mode. We got shot up while traveling in the truck we jumped out as it was showing critical damage. Then my character was literally in flames for the rest of the match.
Yeah this one has been around a while now.

A new one I’ve noticed is the FOV changing when flying a helicopter.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
No kill cam in multiplayer anymore? Cant see the cheaters or the auto aimers... not sure if thats a good thing or not

Ah, I thought it had bugged out last night when I played a few rounds.

Not a single kill cam. Bet the snipers and campers are loving that.

Associate
Is anybody else finding the game really sweaty since the reset?

Everybody seems to be able to get the jump on me and my ping is like 70-80ms which im guessing is giving me a disadvantage?

Prior to the update I could be getting 7-10 kills, im struggling to get 2 at the minute.

Associate

Everybody seems to be able to get the jump on me and my ping is like 70-80ms which im guessing is giving me a disadvantage?

Prior to the update I could be getting 7-10 kills, im struggling to get 2 at the minute.

This game since 2019 has always been G Fuel sniffing levels of sweat.

Soldato

I have noticed a higher than normal latency, mine sits in the 50-60 range where as before it was 10-20.

Back
Top Bottom