Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Hasn't it always been start with 2 plates. I seem to remember always putting in a third plate once finding one or am I misunderstanding what you wrote?

You used to have to spawn with 2 plates, and have to find a 3-plate-vest before you could add a third.

Now you spawn with a 3-plate-vest and simply have to find a plate to add.

Associate
I got taken down by the almost invincible AI army earlier at Rohan. Just me and one other squad member. They were shot first and I must've killed about 15 using smoke, thermal optics and semtex while trying to revive them, which eventually failed. I had 3 self-revives and when I was shot, the game didn't automatically give me the option to use any. I just died again to those cursed bots. Another great feature of this upgrade!

Soldato
I got taken down by the almost invincible AI army earlier at Rohan. Just me and one other squad member. They were shot first and I must've killed about 15 using smoke, thermal optics and semtex while trying to revive them, which eventually failed. I had 3 self-revives and when I was shot, the game didn't automatically give me the option to use any. I just died again to those cursed bots. Another great feature of this upgrade!
I hate that, I’ve had revives before in my backpack, so annoying

Soldato
Game seems even more buggy then even!
Used a killstreak playing SnD and got teleported outside the map....revived someone on Ashika and got stuck still, could drop weapons and cash and get revived myself, just couldn't move and my personal favourite was when our team got wiped and it clicked play again and we all redeployed

Last edited:
Soldato
This is my absolute favourite one, amazing.
I had a most wanted on at the time so clipped it and went back to check what actually happened. 36 seconds still on the timer, came up we finished 12th and did all the xp crap and as soon as I clicked played again it dropped us back in saying I redeployed myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom