Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Quick update. I logged into Battlenet and bought Battle Pass with my 1100 CP. I then logged out and into Steam, fire up WZ and I have access to Battle Pass and can see the first few items I claimed including a new operator. All good.

Is it me or has the AI got even worse on Al Mazrah? Last two matches my squad has been totally wiped out in minutes. Seem to be more of them and more aggressive.

Last edited:
Soldato
Quick update. I logged into Battlenet and bought Battle Pass with my 1100 CP. I then logged out and into Steam, fire up WZ and I have access to Battle Pass and can see the first few items I claimed including a new operator. All good.

Is it me or has the AI got even worse on Al Mazrah? Last two matches my squad has been totally wiped out in minutes. Seem to be more of them and more aggressive.
Level 3 AI with armour are ridiculous, we were getting beamed from AI up to 100m away.

Associate
Level 3 AI with armour are ridiculous, we were getting beamed from AI up to 100m away.
I know!! I thought the devs were meant to adjust their ability down. Quickly losing the fun element, even with the reduced weapon cooldown time and easier tier 1 missions.

Last edited:
Associate
Great to play Dome again in regular multiplayer, always was one of my favourite maps from MW3. It's also nice to have Museum back in after the beta, great map for Search and Destroy but maybe a bit too big for regular 6v6 respawn.

The new ISO Hemlok AR seems nice as well, low recoil and hits relatively hard.

Enjoying the UI updates to the camos area etc. Definitely seems like they've taken on a decent amount of feedback, hopefully it continues.

Soldato
Great to play Dome again in regular multiplayer, always was one of my favourite maps from MW3. It's also nice to have Museum back in after the beta, great map for Search and Destroy but maybe a bit too big for regular 6v6 respawn.

The new ISO Hemlok AR seems nice as well, low recoil and hits relatively hard.

Enjoying the UI updates to the camos area etc. Definitely seems like they've taken on a decent amount of feedback, hopefully it continues.
I loved Dome as a Map on MW3. It will be good to get back into it.

Associate
Have they brought gunfight back yet ? The only thing that will make me reinstall the total disappointment that was this game

Also have they removed AI from warzone ? Please say yes, who the hell wants to shoot AI in a pvp game ffs

Last edited:
Associate
Have they brought gunfight back yet ? The only thing that will make me reinstall the total disappointment that was this game

Also have they removed AI from warzone ? Please say yes, who the hell wants to shoot AI in a pvp game ffs
Apparently gunfight is coming with season 3, they've announced gunfight as well as ranked Warzone for the next season.

Associate
This is my PC

GTX 1660 SUPER

Device name WINDOWS-T3Q0BIM
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.85 GB usable)
Device ID 671F0105-C6CE-4853-A12E-6E8C95BF9BFD
Product ID 00325-97280-96376-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

is there anything I should be changing in settings to make warzone a better experience?

Soldato
This is my PC

GTX 1660 SUPER

is there anything I should be changing in settings to make warzone a better experience?

Shadows is a good one to turn off.

If you go a page or 2 back there's a YouTube link to get better FPS

But to be honest, that GPU is a bit poor

Associate
This is my PC

GTX 1660 SUPER

Playing at 1080p? I'd just whack everything to low to get as many frames as possible.

8GB of RAM will limit you to some degree, pretty sure Warzone recommends 16GB.

Soldato

In DMZ, the AI is definitely significantly different. At first they were not in the places they used to spawn, so quieter at first, but when your randomer team mate starts shooting at them for no good reason (without a suppressor)... AI. Went. Bananas. Laser beaming me in the head from miles away the moment I peek out a window on the second floor (and I was sneaking and using a suppressor) and re-spawning repeatedly until you are all downed.

After my team were all dead and left, I tried to do a simple nuclear radiation contract, normally easy. It was impossible. The Level 2 and 3 armoured AI, just kept spawning and re-spawning indefinitely. It was insane. I’ve never seen them like that. Even sniping them so I could one-shot or two-shot most of them plus smoke grenades, I eventually ran out of ammo and self-revives, it was like a different game to before, and I got up to Tier 5 missions solo previously. There were a couple of games where my squad just went to Exfil before even doing a contract! Even driving, they seem to shoot up your LTV faster than before.

But then there were areas where they were quiet or did not spawn at all. But when they do come at you, one new thing, is how three will spawn on the same floor of the building you are on and rush you together, never seen that before either, very hard to defend against the three of them solo at the end of a long fight, even with a sniper or shotgun, the third one will get you. They have adapted.

Soldato
Few fun bugs from last nights WarZone:
- Shop bugged so we couldn’t use it. Caused a mouse curser to appear on my screen, pushing escape twice to remove it.

- aspects of the UI disappeared; wasn’t able to see item names to pick up or the F button to save when I could pick something up.

- Play Again button after a match doesn’t work, causes game to get stuck on loading screen.

Observations:
- new loot system is good and bad. Good to loot players and cash registers as quicker. Bad for looting medicine cabinets (having to look around the room and make sure a self revive hasn’t disappeared in a bath tub) and enemy loot getting trapped in walls etc.

- Plates are slightly harder to come by, specifically with players not dropping two at Death.

- everyone starting with 2 out of 3 plates is weird. Just give everyone 3, or make plate satchels a thing, but rare.

- gulag has been better than I expected but I dislike the asymmetrical design of it. Haven’t had a whole lot of auto tracking controller rage moments tho.

Back
Top Bottom