Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Does anyone play this game with Dolby Atmos for home theatre surround sound ?

Not been on this for 2 weeks due to rma'ing my 4090 , anyway new card arrived yesterday and after a 60gb update went to play this game and for some reason i no longer get Dolby Atmos :confused: .... instead upon loading the game the amp ( Denon X6700H ) will switch to Multi Channel input ( LPCM ) with all 11 speakers highlighted BUT sound only coming out the front left and right so basically stuck in Stereo:mad: no matter what i do can not get Dolby Atmos working but works in every other game that supports it ( 3 previous cod games, Dead space, RE2,3,7,8 , SOTR all working perfect ) deleted and reinstalled the game as well as the config files yet the issue still remains with it being stuck in stereo ... anyone else come across this issue ? It was working perfectly a few weeks ago .

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Yeah, there was a glitch to get it on console. I did it yesterday and it worked fine - only works on console though unless you can find a way to play local multiplayer on PC.
  1. Back all the way out to the screen that says ‘Call of Duty’.
  2. Tap A/X to start but then quickly hit B/Circle and there should be a menu asking you if you want to retry your connection or go offline.
  3. Go offline. Scroll all the way to the right to local multiplayer. Select it.
  4. Navigate to weapons. Make a class. Find the gun you want, in this instance, the crossbow.
  5. Hold LT/L2 to pull up the weapon attachment screen. Hold LT/L2 and save it as a blueprint (You can create/build it how you want before saving it. Once you level it up and lock attachments just come back to this step).
  6. Go back to the screen that says ‘Call of Duty’ and go back online as normal.
  7. Select Multiplayer or Warzone (doesn’t work in DMZ). Go to create a class and head over to the crossbow and hold LT/L2 until the gunsmith pulls up. Push B/Circle two times.
  8. Congrats. You now have the weapon equipped and you can start to level it up/grind camos before having it officially unlocked.

I’m sure I read somewhere earlier that there may be bans issued for players that have glitch unlocked it already.

Hope not for your sake.

Soldato
Does anyone play this game with Dolby Atmos for home theatre surround sound ?

Not been on this for 2 weeks due to rma'ing my 4090 , anyway new card arrived yesterday and after a 60gb update went to play this game and for some reason i no longer get Dolby Atmos :confused: .... instead upon loading the game the amp ( Denon X6700H ) will switch to Multi Channel input ( LPCM ) with all 11 speakers highlighted BUT sound only coming out the front left and right so basically stuck in Stereo:mad: no matter what i do can not get Dolby Atmos working but works in every other game that supports it ( 3 previous cod games, Dead space, RE2,3,7,8 , SOTR all working perfect ) deleted and reinstalled the game as well as the config files yet the issue still remains with it being stuck in stereo ... anyone else come across this issue ? It was working perfectly a few weeks ago .
I recall reading something about it being disabled for whatever reason for now. An issue in the game forcing sound to stereo.

Associate
I recall reading something about it being disabled for whatever reason for now. An issue in the game forcing sound to stereo.
Do you have a link so I can look into it further, it's been driving me mad and stopped me playing the game so far :cry: I'm actually a tad happy I'm not the only one with the issue as was thinking maybe a windows reinstall would fix it:o ... for now will have to jump on the monitor and use the headphones and hopefully Atmos works with that and they haven't managed to **** that up as well:rolleyes:

Soldato
This game just freezes so much for me right now, tried verifying files, turning off on demand texture streaming and set my GPU to stock settings. So annoying!

Soldato
Do you have a link so I can look into it further, it's been driving me mad and stopped me playing the game so far :cry: I'm actually a tad happy I'm not the only one with the issue as was thinking maybe a windows reinstall would fix it:o ... for now will have to jump on the monitor and use the headphones and hopefully Atmos works with that and they haven't managed to **** that up as well:rolleyes:
It was a couple of posts I have been reading on the modern warfare II Subreddit. Multichannel audio options have been removed in Season 2 update it seems.

Last edited:
Associate
It was a couple of posts I have been reading on the modern warfare II Subreddit. Multichannel audio options have been removed in Season 2 update it seems.
I found the post after a bit of digging so thanks for that and has put my mind at ease :cool: Unfortunately if you use Dolby Atmos for headphones that doesn't seem to be working either so everyone is just getting plain old stereo for now ... gives the console players somewhat of an advantage being able to pin point via sound where they are getting shot from :cry:

Soldato
I found the post after a bit of digging so thanks for that and has put my mind at ease :cool: Unfortunately if you use Dolby Atmos for headphones that doesn't seem to be working either so everyone is just getting plain old stereo for now ... gives the console players somewhat of an advantage being able to pin point via sound where they are getting shot from :cry:

Thats the post I had read, There were a few others also but I guess not everyone is aware. I did notice my DTS/Atmos was off on Windows the other day but wasn't bothered as was just playing random Dome game modes with no headphones trying to grind some things.

Soldato
Another new bug in DMZ – the Exfil helo crashes into the ground and gets stuck there at an angle with its nose pointing towards the ground. And no way to Exfil there. As if it wasn’t hard enough already with the insane AI-multi-spawn.

Associate
For a month or so I have been having an issue where I do not get the 10,000xp for the bonus daily challenges(says you only have to do one of the two but I don't get it ever). Whenever I complete it it just say 0xp on the after game screen. Anyone else had this issue? Not a huge issue but would be nice to get the XP if its on offer. This is on the standard multiplayer game not Warzone (haven't played this)

Associate
Anyone else noticed a major drop in FPS the last 48 hours or so?
MY FPS increased from 90 to 105 on average i'd say since the release of Season 2. Played on Monday = all good. Logged on tonight after not playing yesterday and it says game needs to restart due to update so it looks like a small patch has come out but now i'm getting only 40fps. No settings have changed at all.

It's so weird to play that i cannot play it.

Soldato
Last two squads in resurgence and it was 3 (my team) on 1. As we are about to surrond this guy who has had his plates cracked. Mysteriously we all start lagging and then are booted out the game. :rolleyes:

Associate
Im still waiting on a fix Im not wrecking my pc anymore its like a virus puter shut down black screens monitor recovers to a very grainy greenish tint even resseting the monitor doesnt work. Are some of you guys actually having this game run?

Back
Top Bottom