Samsung Odyssey 49" OLED G9 G95SC

Caporegime
A different creature I know but LG don't seem to be shifting many of the 45gr95qe-b's at £1700, they were in stock on there for ages even with a cashback offer. Seems to be a fairly hard limit on consumer monitors, at least if they want to sell in any kind of volume.

Associate
Anyone found any valid vouchr codes that can be used....
Unfortunately not yet.
So exactly what I expected to be fair.

Well I've got my gaming PC now and I'm using a basic 27" 144hz ips at the moment with this purchase in mind
This would be some upgrade! Not too sure on the mini hdmi port though, why not just use a normal one?

Also, does anyone know if the built in smart apps will correctly zoom in for films that are 21:9? Surely it does but you never know.

Soldato
Have gotten used to the 1000R of the neo G9, though for films 21:9 maybe 1800R is better?

Me too but I want to try the 57" LOL with the same 1000R. I don't know what GPU can run the behemoth though?!
My Mac Mini is fine with the 49' G9 which can run anything I throw at it.
Movies.....I don't know many that full full wide screen at 21:9, most have black bars on the side but gaming is a different story. Full res, full screen :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Pretty comprehensive review including total teardown! It does look like the font issues have been resolved too and there shouldn't be any fuzzy fonts!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom