Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

fez

fez

Caporegime
I eat Shin ramen quiet a lot, that is a normal level spice in Korea, I consider that to be like 8/10 level, my face sweats when i eat it and i boil it with more water than it says on the packet to dilute it a bit lol

You big pansy! Shin ramen aren't an 8/10. 5 or 6 at best. Turns out I am more Asian than Raymond :p

That being said, I would love to try more authentic Korean food. Big fan of the few things I do eat from there.

Caporegime
You big pansy! Shin ramen aren't an 8/10. 5 or 6 at best. Turns out I am more Asian than Raymond :p

That being said, I would love to try more authentic Korean food. Big fan of the few things I do eat from there.

It is 5/6 when i added more water in!

And I am not Korean, I am Cantonese, not much hot spice in the region :p

Last edited:
Soldato
A cam for my motor bicycle..

UWB1LQN.jpg

Ideally it should be on my crash hat, but it's almost impossible to avoid showing the speedo (I may try a polarizer filter), but for now it's hidden..

pE5DYOu.jpg

Man of Honour
2x tickets to the Foo Fighters next year at Villa Park for the Mrs and I. It should be a decent venue in terms of sound as it's not as enclosed as most venues big bands play at.

Clean-Shot-2023-06-28-at-10-14-36.png

And some more for London where some friends will be joining us.

Clean-Shot-2023-06-28-at-10-16-20.png

I don't mind London Stadium for gigs, at least the staff there seem to know how to cope with gigs, unlike those at Wembley where they are mostly clueless and I thought the audio last September for the tribute concert was pretty poor also.

Was tempted to get some decent seated tickets for Cardiff also but gig tickets aren't cheap!

Soldato
2x tickets to the Foo Fighters next year at Villa Park for the Mrs and I. It should be a decent venue in terms of sound as it's not as enclosed as most venues big bands play at.

Clean-Shot-2023-06-28-at-10-14-36.png

Clean-Shot-2023-06-28-at-10-16-20.png

I don't mind London Stadium for gigs, at least the staff there seem to know how to cope with gigs, unlike those at Wembley where they are mostly clueless and I thought the audio last September for the tribute concert was pretty poor also.

Was tempted to get some decent seated tickets for Cardiff also but gig tickets aren't cheap!

How much were they? Guess you had a previous sale code?

Soldato

It's shocked me recently. I went to buy tickets for the Black Keys at a smallish place in Manchester and they were £45

I'm still living in the glory days of the late 90's where most bands were <£10 :p

Man of Honour
How much were they? Guess you had a previous sale code?
Yeah I had a previous code, I think I've seen them every time they've come to the UK since 2011. I'm somewhat obsessed! :D

£167 for 2x standing at Villa Park including service/booking fees. Actual ticket cost is £75 EA minus fees.

£376.50 for 4x standing at London Stadium including service/booking fees. Actual ticket cost is £85 minus fees.

Then for us for Villa Park will be £30 at a guess single train tickets, and likely £100 for a taxi home (or hotel + train home the following morning).

London will be £200 probably for a hotel, then train tickets will be £150 at a guess.

I've not even included food & drinks. Yeah, expensive obsession.

Soldato
Yeah I had a previous code, I think I've seen them every time they've come to the UK since 2011. I'm somewhat obsessed! :D

£167 for 2x standing at Villa Park including service/booking fees. Actual ticket cost is £75 EA minus fees.

£376.50 for 4x standing at London Stadium including service/booking fees. Actual ticket cost is £85 minus fees.

Then for us for Villa Park will be £30 at a guess single train tickets, and likely £100 for a taxi home (or hotel + train home the following morning).

London will be £200 probably for a hotel, then train tickets will be £150 at a guess.

I've not even included food & drinks. Yeah, expensive obsession.

Nice. Would you mind sharing your code with me? I've never seen them but would love to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom