Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
I mean if you simply bend space around you then none of that matters, you can move freely at whatever velocity you want because gravity and things like air resistance don't matter.

This is within the realms of theoretical physics. I'm not saying that is what is happening in the video, but you're making some weird assumption about a craft ignoring physics in the attempt to debunk something you don't like that I would suggest even you know doesn't need to be the case.

Except to the observer your craft would bend/distort commensurately.. like gravitational lensing..

Thats the thing.. we don't have to know how to bend spacetime, but we know enough to observe the effects of it.. (have you not seen star trek and the elongation of the ship as it enters warp speed? ;) )..

Most of the ignorant theories postulated by the UAP community simply don't hold water..
Those saying it is a new technology that doesn't interact with matter and cite things like Neutrinos.. yet we know it still interacts with light and radar since we can detect them and see them.. so it's selective in how it interacts?

These theories always needs ever increasing layers of incredulity..

And I still want to believe!

Last edited:
Associate
I see it as ridiculous to think none of them would every crash. If we are going with the sightings are real then the vast majority well over 99% of them are getting by without crashing. We are talking 12 or less reported crashes in over 100 years. If they are real we don't even know if they are full craft or just unmanned probes. Flying though mostly empty space is completely different to flying though a planets atmosphere with gravity. If they are unmanned probes relaying on programming its not unexpected that some of them came across something unexpected and crash.

Its ridiculous to assume technolgly can be made flawless and never go wrong. Or that nothing unexpected will ever happen. No matter how safe any craft is made it will fail at some point either due to an internal component or external influence or due to pilot error.
Maybe earth's atmosphere is too thick for warp drive to function properly

Soldato
Except to the observer your craft would bend/distort commensurately.. like gravitational lensing..

Thats the thing.. we don't have to know how to bend spacetime, but we know enough to observe the effects of it.. (have you not seen star trek and the elongation of the ship as it enters warp speed? ;) )..

Most of the ignorant theories postulated by the UAP community simply don't hold water..
Those saying it is a new technology that doesn't interact with matter and cite things like Neutrinos.. yet we know it still interacts with light and radar since we can detect them and see them.. so it's selective in how it interacts?

It always needs ever increasing layers of incredulity..

And I still want to believe!

I'm not sure why you would expect anything less of a craft that has travelled to our planet from where ever the creators of it exist though, of course it would be completely crazy to our eyes. If it was anything less than mind blowingly advanced and beyond our understanding then we'd simply say it was likely to be just a black project created by humans.

Soldato
I'm not sure why you would expect anything less of a craft that has travelled to our planet from where ever the creators of it exist though, of course it would be completely crazy to our eyes. If it was anything less than mind blowingly advanced and beyond our understanding then we'd simply say it was likely to be just a black project created by humans.

If only we had any good evidence to show, eh. What a day that would be.

Man of Honour
also, and this is more a curiosity point for myself.........but how do you know these people you take statements from are so wide of the mark. surely at that stage what's true and not true, correct or incorrect would still be open to debate?

If 5 people say eg a different colour, then 4 of them, or perhaps all are wide of the mark.
And it still gobsmacks me how this can happen.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't expect the video and eye witness reports to not be commensurate with the easily observable effects of bending spacetime..

Or I don't expect it to selectively be able to interact with whatever it chooses.. this would fundamentally break the little quantum physics we do know..

It's adding layers of incredulity..

Last edited:
Soldato
If 5 people say eg a different colour, then 4 of them, or perhaps all are wide of the mark.
And it still gobsmacks me how this can happen.
Fair enough. I’m gobsmacked that gobsmacks you. Even more gobsmacked that professionals in a legal department are gobsmacked. I’d have assumed it would be water off a ducks back to them by now and there’d be whole lot less gobs smacked in your profession.

Soldato
If only we had any good evidence to show, eh. What a day that would be.

We don't need evidence! just more clickbait articles where we conflate known phenomena such as the Cherenkov effect which is totally acceptable within the known laws, then in the same article talk about bending spacetime around objects, so that they ignore the rest of the universe and do what they like.

They use something which is true (Cherenkov effect) to give credence to the rest of the article, which is nonsense and written by nobody, as far as I can tell - usually done to make things seem more plausible and believable than they actually are.

Soldato
We don't need evidence! just more clickbait articles where we conflate known phenomena such as the Cherenkov effect which is totally acceptable within the known laws, then in the same article talk about bending spacetime around objects, so that they ignore the rest of the universe and do what they like.

They use something which is true (Cherenkov effect) to give credence to the rest of the article, which is nonsense and written by nobody, as far as I can tell - usually done to make things seem more plausible and believable than they actually are.

These outlandish claims just make people look silly IMO. It undermines any consideration to the topic and people rightly have to take a step back from it.

80,000ft to sea level in a 12ftx6ft tick tack shaped craft. So Mach 70, sonic boom cone maybe a couple of hundred miles across and oh yeah 70 sonic booms at 70hz. 15 mile high column of plasma visible to the horizon. You’d expect at least a few hundred reports of a very bright light from passenger planes.

That statement is straight into the no bucket for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
You swear to God, if you believe in that sort of thing, atheists just promise to tell the truth. He swears people told him stuff.

Now what?
Before that comes vetting and full background checks which goes into detail. They look into the background and fact check. For example it was confirmed Grusch was the equivalent of a full bird Colonel. He did Co lead the UAP and trans medium object analyses as well as reported to the UAPTF. This is all true. The job he claimed to have and the security level he said he had is real.

Then once fully vetted and passed they get to testify under oath. If they lie under oath they go to jail along with all the other consequences of lying.

Given Grusch job and what he did we should be taking him seriously and demanding a full investigation. Not brushing him off and dismissing what he is saying.

Soldato
I’ve read through a lot of these nonsense reports I might be getting mixed up.

Quick maths on 80k to 20k. Roughly 12 miles. Zero to 43,000mph and back to zero in a second. Or roughly an average speed of Mach 55 over 12 miles. People should think about that. It’s impossible on so many levels.
At the same time we have 6 navy ships and 6 fighter jets as witnesses and confirming the event. So something must have happened which you cannot put down to a single system system glitch or a single person being mistaken. Perhaps it was some sort of new Stealth system putting out false readings making it appear as though its in a different place then it was. Perhaps it faded off radar in one location and a fake reading appeared in the other location making it appear to move fast. The point is there are too many people and too many systems involved to just write it off as nonsense. Something happened and it needs to be looked into.

Last week it was impossible to have superconductors at room temperature. Then yesterday three scientists claim they've crafted a superconductor that works at both room temperature and ambient pressure . https://arxiv.org/abs/2307.12037 https://sciencecast.org/casts/suc384jly50n if this checks out that turns technology on its head making what was impossible now possible.

Soldato
At the same time we have 6 navy ships and 6 fighter jets as witnesses and confirming the event. So something must have happened which you cannot put down to a single system system glitch or a single person being mistaken. Perhaps it was some sort of new Stealth system putting out false readings making it appear as though its in a different place then it was. Perhaps it faded off radar in one location and a fake reading appeared in the other location making it appear to move fast. The point is there are too many people and too many systems involved to just write it off as nonsense. Something happened and it needs to be looked into.

Last week it was impossible to have superconductors at room temperature. Then yesterday three scientists claim they've crafted a superconductor that works at both room temperature and ambient pressure . https://arxiv.org/abs/2307.12037 https://sciencecast.org/casts/suc384jly50n if this checks out that turns technology on its head making what was impossible now possible.

You’re confusing material science and the principles of physics.

Soldato
You’re confusing material science and the principles of physics.
I am not confusing anything. Its an example of how something that was once thought impossible is now possible. As for physics our understanding is far from perfect. Who knows what we have to revise or change as we advanced.
I understand being sceptical. Its the attitude some people in here have of just dismissing everything out of hand that I don't get. Just because what appeared to happen is impossible it doesn't mean nothing happened and we shouldn't look into it to figure it out.

Soldato
I am not confusing anything. Its an example of how something that was once thought impossible is now possible. As for physics our understanding is far from perfect. Who knows what we have to revise or change as we advanced.
I understand being sceptical. Its the attitude some people in here have of just dismissing everything out of hand that I don't get. Just because what appeared to happen is impossible it doesn't mean nothing happened and we shouldn't look into it to figure it out.

No, it was possible all along if it was achieved. Mass moving at the speed of light is possible, mass moving past it is not.

Back
Top Bottom