Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
The new AR (essentially the old FFAR of Warzone 1) absolutely rips. 25 round mag doesn't last long though. Will be pretty potent with a larger mag unlocked.

Soldato
The new AR (essentially the old FFAR of Warzone 1) absolutely rips. 25 round mag doesn't last long though. Will be pretty potent with a larger mag unlocked.
Thought it looked like the FFSR.
Im currentky running sniper support. Chimera FJX imperium.
What do i need to unlock on the fjx to make it the 1 shot 1 kill monster?

Associate
New battlepass looks poor. 8 ugly player skins and 2 new weapons - Assault and sniper rifle. Obvs the Blackcell stuff looks great
I was about to say it's the best one they've done so far.

More operators than usual, more maps, more weapons etc.
What do i need to unlock on the fjx to make it the 1 shot 1 kill monster?
For Warzone? Explosive ammunition.
Decent amount of recoil to it so it suffers past mid range but definitely agree that it rips, properly flies through ammo!

Soldato
THEY FIXED IT, PRAISE THE LORD.

Also great news, Strike from COD4 is released with this season. Brilliant map, excited to play it.
I don't think they did, it's still broken some of the time.
New battlepass looks poor. 8 ugly player skins and 2 new weapons - Assault and sniper rifle. Obvs the Blackcell stuff looks great
I quite like the BP stuff and really dislike the tacky black and gold blackcell stuff. It's even worse now that the operators have this weird black smoke coming off them.

Soldato
It's pretty amazing how quickly they revert to tacky crap in the game. Always starts out like a decent enough grittier FPS BR then quickly turns into a cash grab with wild and wacky skins.

Caporegime
It's pretty amazing how quickly they revert to tacky crap in the game. Always starts out like a decent enough grittier FPS BR then quickly turns into a cash grab with wild and wacky skins.
Yup, the whole supe thing was trash. They did the same with WZ1.

That stupid black/white colour change skin is just P2W.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did get the BP in MW2019/WZ1 as I had time to play it back then, Plus it came with decent items I may use like Price/soap skins etc.
Now it just seems full of junk. I've nearly 6000 COD points but so far have never had enough time to even get 10% of any of the BP done with my current schedule.

Associate
I did get the BP in MW2019/WZ1 as I had time to play it back then, Plus it came with decent items I may use like Price/soap skins etc.
Now it just seems full of junk. I've nearly 6000 COD points but so far have never had enough time to even get 10% of any of the BP done with my current schedule.
There's a nice Price skin in this BP but I agree with most of what others have said.

The 'grind' for the BP is too much in COD that if you don't play regularly, you'll never complete it. They really try to focus on the whole FOMO aspect with it and I think it has the adverse effect and turns players away. I've got friends who now just don't bother buying it as they know they'll never complete it before the season ends.

Soldato
There's a nice Price skin in this BP but I agree with most of what others have said.

The 'grind' for the BP is too much in COD that if you don't play regularly, you'll never complete it. They really try to focus on the whole FOMO aspect with it and I think it has the adverse effect and turns players away. I've got friends who now just don't bother buying it as they know they'll never complete it before the season ends.
Then at the opposite end of the scale you'll have players who just throw money at them to have it complete by buying tier skips.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Doesnt really bother me. I just play with mates and gradually build up free COD points then get the BP. Rinse and repeat, spend no more money

You still have to put in quite a lot of hours to do that though.

I got bored of trying to finish the BP in the limited time given and then started playing something else instead.

Might load it up at some point for the new maps but the BP burnt me out with my limited playing time.

Soldato
You still have to put in quite a lot of hours to do that though.

I got bored of trying to finish the BP in the limited time given and then started playing something else instead.

Might load it up at some point for the new maps but the BP burnt me out with my limited playing time.
I never try to finish it. Just play about an hour a night, maybe 5 days a week

Associate
I don't think they did, it's still broken some of the time.
I've just seen a video on YouTube from Exclusive Ace about the UAV bug, apparently it's only fixed on some of the maps - and even that fix is a partial fix.

Madness, this essentially ruined all of season 4 for me with how one sided games would be depending on who got the first UAV and snowballing from there.

OGRlOob.jpeg

Associate
Got accused of cheating yesterday with a flurry of messages from one quite angry bloke and his squad mate about walls. We're playing PS5 with crossplay off, the 'questionable' kill is linked below and they are adamant the only way I knew where his friend was because of 'walls'.

It's surely not from playing Battle Royale games since 2017 or from playing Call of Duty since 2007 and having a general idea of what's going to happen next. Nope, it's definitely cheating.

I think the most frustrating / annoying thing in the clip, if it was me being killed, would be the absolute magic aim assist I have to kill the guy as he plays the door.

Soldato
Got accused of cheating yesterday with a flurry of messages from one quite angry bloke and his squad mate about walls. We're playing PS5 with crossplay off, the 'questionable' kill is linked below and they are adamant the only way I knew where his friend was because of 'walls'.

It's surely not from playing Battle Royale games since 2017 or from playing Call of Duty since 2007 and having a general idea of what's going to happen next. Nope, it's definitely cheating.

I think the most frustrating / annoying thing in the clip, if it was me being killed, would be the absolute magic aim assist I have to kill the guy as he plays the door.

I wouldnt call the 'sense' It's just learning angles of the map and knowing that the chances are if you killed someone in top church, the chances are a teammate might be coming from downstairs or outside (right window)

No different to learning which windows or doors to pre aim in any FPS game.
There was a map on Soldier of fortune 2 which I played so much in around 2003 / 2004 that I could get about a 15/1 KD on one of the maps. I got called a cheater but really it was because I played that map for hours on end as a sniper - snipe from one window, move to other angle, snipe, repeat.
I think it was a custom map made for sniping / rifles but id remember it straight away and probably still be pretty good on it 20 years later!

Back
Top Bottom