Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Soldato
wow
this guy is good

I've played him a few times on SFV in ranked mode. He's really impressive considering he's blind and I couldn't even imagine playing like that but he couldn't match my Chun Li and neutral jump tech! :cry: (basically do some random neutral jumps so he does DP's as he thinks your jump in at him :p)

Last edited:
Soldato
Has this kinda died too? See the pro's are still all over it
No?

Seems as popular a release to me. Yeah a few players will have dropped off as with any game but Battle Hubs are always full and rarely have to wait for more than 30 seconds when playing ranked matches.

Have to say though I hope they change how master ranked works in future updates. Since hitting master there does to less people to play again as you only get match with other masters so you do play the same people a lot....

Soldato
Haven't played for a good while but grabbed the game on PC and plan to come back. That depends on how much time I invest in Tekken 8 though.

Ideally, I'd want to play both but I feel I can only play one fighting game at a higher level and I'm much better at Tekken so we'll see.

Soldato
I have no idea what your talking about please explain last time I played was on the snes ?
Simply put if you don't know how to play then it's a casual game as people like this tend to just buttom bash and jump about biut there's a whole level of depth and skill required to play fighting games that a lot of people don't even release. Execution, whiff punishing, spacing and frame data are just a few examples :)

Soldato
Waited 15mins in that arena lobby…..jumped on ranked and see Rashid has no punish

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom