Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Unlocked young Ryu and Ken. Ah so much better with their original outfits. Also got Chun li.

Can unlock rest pretty quickly now in world tour mode. Only interested in the core fighters plus DeeJay and Cammy. Couldn't care less about the rest.

Soldato
Yeah I've unlocked all alt costumes apart from JP's from playing World Tour. You need to finish WT before you can get JP's. Easiest way is to just play the scrap yard game were you smash the truck over and over. I used Marisa's fighting style for this as it worked best and gave most cash. Then buy 20 of each characters favourite gift as they will give 5 point each time given. Favourite gifts and their locations can be found with a quick Google.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yeah I've unlocked all alt costumes apart from JP's from playing World Tour. You need to finish WT before you can get JP's. Easiest way is to just play the scrap yard game were you smash the truck over and over. I used Marisa's fighting style for this as it worked best and gave most cash. Then buy 20 of each characters favourite gift as they will give 5 point each time given. Favourite gifts and their locations can be found with a quick Google.

Good tip. I was doing the kung-fu one where you break the boards. Getting 5K or so each time. Will check out the scrap yard one soon.

I can get JP too as I completed world tour :D

Associate
Ugh, some matchups when play Ryu just feel almost impossible, like Guile for instance. Also corner pressure is insane in this game, finding it really hard to defend well.

Associate
Yup will be fun to watch Evo.

Well after what feels like a long and arduous journey, I've just got to diamond with Ryu. Think I shall have a rest and play a different character now lol.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Anyone watching Evo pretty good. over 7000s entrants this year for SF6.

Last edited:
Associate
Only bad thing is that top 6 in SF6 won't start till 3am on Monday morning. I might try to make a bit of a degen event of it and get up to watch it while having a pizza.

Last edited:
Soldato
Watched Evo last night, good times, tired at work now though :(

TMNT costumes and items announced last night before the top 6. Whilst TMNT is cool I'm glad the costumes and items are only available for your avatar and we wont have Ryu dressed as Leo etc

Also first ingame look at A.K.I. If you thought Juri was a bit loopy you ain't seen nothing yet! :p

Back
Top Bottom