Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Soldato
Been a massive sf back up until the dreamcast and ps2 days and yes it can get deep but imo I personally thought tekken was way deeper than street fighter games

It's 2d vs 3d and SF is actually pretty deep and hard at higher level, it's just that Tekken is completely mental in that regard.

TBH, they're both very different experiences and going from one to another it can be weird to even get used to the basics as in SF you default to crouch block and stand up for overheads, whereas in Tekken you duck=you die:p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yea guess u diddnt and just continued to ramble on to yourself....

Anyways yea as I said @Uncle Petey u are correct. Fighting games are deep. I use to be good at it and started to remember all the different tactics and style I use to use back in the day.

One of my fav fighter games is soul calibre. That was amazing.

Got that installed on my Steam Deck and PC :D

Loved it from OG PlayStation days.

Soldato
Yea guess u diddnt and just continued to ramble on to yourself....

Anyways yea as I said @Uncle Petey u are correct. Fighting games are deep. I use to be good at it and started to remember all the different tactics and style I use to use back in the day.

One of my fav fighter games is soul calibre. That was amazing.
Used to love Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast. Got the latest on that released a few years back now but couldn't get into it the same.

Dreamcast was and probably still is the best console for fighting games :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Used to love Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast. Got the latest on that released a few years back now but couldn't get into it the same.

Dreamcast was and probably still is the best console for fighting games :)

Yeah. The dreqmcast one was awesome. Before arcade mode was fun as you got to unlock characters when you completed it. But now they want you to buy them :(

Back
Top Bottom