Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

You know there was a revolution, right? It's slightly more complex than you're making out, it isn't just "people choosing" when one side is being funded by the EU and West and the other side is being funded by Russia, then a civil war erupts.

The Ukrainian parliament voted 328-0 to remove Yanukovych from power as he was a Russian agent. He immediately fled to his pay master in Moscow. The people elected the parliament, the parliament voted.

None of this is the EU fault or the CIA fault. Ukrainians saw how much better life is in former soviet countries in the EU than in Russian controlled Ukraine and they chose to move towards the West.

For someone who likes to criticise the West so much and stick up for Russia I wonder why you are still living here?

Soldato
I'm not sure someone writing something on your pot that's highly offensive represents the bearers sincerely held beliefs, I know this may require some critical thinking, but imagine someone wrote that as a practical joke knowing he'd have to walk around with it on. Is this supposed to be some sort of gotcha moment? IS THIS YOUR GOD ROAR? hahahaha

Yeah if someone wrote that we should commit another holocaust on my cast in such language I'd post a phots of me holding it up and smiling too. I mean who wouldn't do that right?

Soldato
It really goes to show exactly how bad modern Russian equipment is what a main battle tank that's supposedly "world beating" gets defeated by a pair of goddamn Bradleys xD

This is the equivalent of a Challenger 2 getting defeated by a pair of BMPs.

For those unaware the Bradley is potentially the single biggest disaster of western weapons development that wasn't cancelled (design began in the 1950s, introduction was in the 1980s). To the point where the US equivalents of public inquiries were held to determine what had gone wrong with the project and the resulting vehicle.

Many documentaries have been made about it but my favourite is still the satire "The Pentagon Wars", this clip should provide some comic respite from the depression/horrors of the thread:

We've seen quite a number of videos now showing Bradleys ripping apart Russian tanks, Russian APCs and Russian IFVs. For a supposedly bad vehicle it seems to be remarkably good at blowing up Russian armour

Associate
We've seen quite a number of videos now showing Bradleys ripping apart Russian tanks, Russian APCs and Russian IFVs. For a supposedly bad vehicle it seems to be remarkably good at blowing up Russian armour

Perhaps the US over-estimated what was required to deal with Russian hardware and thus while the Bradley may not have lived up their expectations, It's more capable of the job it was meant for than they thought it would be.

Last edited:
Caporegime
"We" aren't. BAe systems, Lockheed Martin and Raytheon might be. The politicians they support after their careers might.

Where do you think that money goes? Thin air? No, it goes straight into the UK economy, and some of it goes back to the government in the form of taxes. So yes, 'we' are profiting.

Suspended
The Ukrainian parliament voted 328-0 to remove Yanukovych from power as he was a Russian agent. He immediately fled to his pay master in Moscow. The people elected the parliament, the parliament voted.

None of this is the EU fault or the CIA fault. Ukrainians saw how much better life is in former soviet countries in the EU than in Russian controlled Ukraine and they chose to move towards the West.

For someone who likes to criticise the West so much and stick up for Russia I wonder why you are still living here?

I haven't stuck up for Russia, maybe you could type a single post without an attack on the person you're replying to one single time on this forum. Not everyone in Russia wants to join the EU, evidently, as there was a separatist movement that thousands of Ukrainians joined and fought against Ukrainian Nationalists. This is documented, there are loads of videos of it on Vice's Youtube channel that you can watch, literal Ukrainians with Ukrainian passports and ID who opposed joining the EU and took over areas of East Ukraine.

Soldato
I'm not sure someone writing something on your pot that's highly offensive represents the bearers sincerely held beliefs, I know this may require some critical thinking, but imagine someone wrote that as a practical joke knowing he'd have to walk around with it on. Is this supposed to be some sort of gotcha moment? IS THIS YOUR GOD ROAR? hahahaha
Man, you always have to take the opposing view no matter what is. Most of the time you’re just objectively wrong.

It doesn’t matter the subject lmao, if the majority of us are in agreement with it, your in the other side rofl.

Man of Honour
It really goes to show exactly how bad modern Russian equipment is what a main battle tank that's supposedly "world beating" gets defeated by a pair of goddamn Bradleys xD

To be fair Bradley has a decent enough 25mm cannon on it capable of making a mess of any external equipment on a tank if it can get a burst in first. They couldn't really destroy the tank but they could render its capabilities suitably degraded, IIRC the tank was later finished off by drones.

Soldato
To be fair Bradley has a decent enough 25mm cannon on it capable of making a mess of any external equipment on a tank if it can get a burst in first. They couldn't really destroy the tank but they could render its capabilities suitably degraded, IIRC the tank was later finished off by drones.
That's what the ATGMs are for.

Yeah people forget the ATGMs.

In Iraq the Bradleys did way more damage than the A1M1s, especially in the thunder run.
The A1M1s couldnt keep up and by the time they arrived the Bradleys had destroyed anything they needed to.

In a prolonged fight however of course the Bradleys would run out of ATGMs vs the stock of shells in the M1A1.

Soldato
Some of us just have a sense of humour though to be fair

Oh how you must roll around on the floor guffawing with your friends vatniks at the joke of killing all the Jews. Clearly the rest of us have had a sense of humour bypass. Next time a friend breaks a bone I'm going to write "kill all the Jews" on their cast and then laugh with them once we've posted it on social media.

Soldato
Man, you always have to take the opposing view no matter what is. Most of the time you’re just objectively wrong.

It doesn’t matter the subject lmao, if the majority of us are in agreement with it, your in the other side rofl.
Confirmation bias doesn't make you correct, this is a complex situation with a vast history that you personally and almost everyone in this thread, have no real idea what they are talking about. All that happens on a daily basis is the repeating of whatever latest twitter post from your favoured non impartial news source is, doesn't even need to be accurate, just needs to be posted first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom