Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Any evidence he's a Russian agent? Or is criticism of the government now a capital offense? The hilarious thing is how stupid the Ukrainian government are to bring this sort of negative attention rather than just let 1 guy talk **** on Twitter.
Pretty sure he was suspected of revealing positions of military assets and that's a very big no-no during war.

Caporegime
Yes I'm sure he did that crime too
Well if we assume worst then it doesn't matter does it? If we were at war with a country like Russia the nature of their asynchronous psychological warfare would inevitable result in some fairly extreme McCarthyism here and frankly good riddance to those who would sleep with the enemy.

Soldato
You know what would be funnier? If Putin gets voted out of office in March and sent to The Hague with all his cronies.
While the chances of Putin losing this years election are ridiculously slim they're actually not zero.

This is because contrary to internet myth Russian elections aren't actually rigged, not because they're above that of course but because if you only let people choose between the reigning president/party or somebody much worse then they're going to overwhelmingly back the less worse option. This is how Putin managed to spend a hair over twenty years in charge of Russia. So if the unthinkable did happen and the public rose as one and voted him out, it would be the Communist party taking over, and they think Putin's been too soft on Ukraine >.>

Something even more depressing are the (legit) Russian opinion polls, which basically read Putin > Mishustin > Lavrov > Shoigu, all of which are in the same part and only one of which is running for president. Hell if you exclude Putin and his cronies the two most popular potential candidates are in the Communist Party lol.

Soldato
Putin be sitting in his office like: "Hmm, if I nuke Yemen it will show the west my nukes work and Iran won't have anyone else to send weapons to so I'll get more, I am a master strategist".

Chances are the bomb will fall off the plane and hit a Russian city. What do pilots call a negligent discharge?

Soldato
Oops.

houthis-mistakenly-target-tanker-carrying-russian-oil-ambrey-report-2024-01-12

Russia may question the sanitity of giving lunatics weapons..

Meanwhile it seems Isreal is saying that the UK and US are turning the Red Sea into a blood bath.. not sure about that.. seems Russia are quite happy doing that themselves.. Perhaps Isreal is attempting to get on Russia's good books to remove support for Hamas and the Palestinians.

Soldato

I'm not sure someone writing something on your pot that's highly offensive represents the bearers sincerely held beliefs, I know this may require some critical thinking, but imagine someone wrote that as a practical joke knowing he'd have to walk around with it on. Is this supposed to be some sort of gotcha moment? IS THIS YOUR GOD ROAR? hahahaha

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not sure someone writing something on your pot that's highly offensive represents the bearers sincerely held beliefs, I know this may require some critical thinking, but imagine someone wrote that as a practical joke knowing he'd have to walk around with it on.

Are you aware of this man history and life style ( silly question, of course you are) this isn’t out of character at all. TBH it’s quite mild.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are aware of this man history and life style ( silly question, of course you are) this isn’t out of character at all. TBH it’s quite mild.

No of course I'm not aware of him at all, I'm interested in the history of the conflict and the politics around it, I'm not interested in the people manning their keyboards on Twitter each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom