iGiDK said:
Anyone remember this?

bsf1.jpg

Brutal Sports Football! :D

I have that for the PC

Brutal Sports Football, great laugh!

Associate
androo said:
Ive been searching for information about on of the Crusaders demo for the amiga for ages. It was on a CU Amiga Coverdisk I think many moons ago along with a demo of Pang and Super Off Road.

The demo had a Drum kit, a Microphone and a Guitar I think and had some really good (for the time) music and effects. Anyone ever see this one?
Not seen it but it'll be one of these :)

Associate
That was a great game, never worked out what half the buttons did and still completed it.

Did anyone ever complete Captain Blood, as I could never figure out what you had to do? "Vision space activated"

Soldato
UOcUK Poopscoop said:
I really, really played a lot of a game called "Power Monger." :)

An rts game that had me hooked for ages. Didn't get amazing reviews or anything though.

Used to love killing the sheep. ;)

I loved that game to, spent hours on it, I can still hear the sawing and chopping sounds in my head as I type :)

Soldato
Hunter was superb - very very engrossing and realistic for the time. And I've just remembered Escape From Colditz as well - another classic!

Man of Honour
Populous 1 and 2
The Chaos Engine
Alien Breed (Tower Assault was best but they were all good)
Syndicate
Dungeon Master
Eye of the Beholder
Hired Guns (the music in this was simply amazing for the time)

I loved my Amiga and still miss it. Games just don't have the same zing for me nowadays.

Man of Honour
I didn't have an Amiga, you boys were always the enemy :p The Atari ST was where it was at - basically the games were pretty much the same though so for the top two I'd have to go with either Speedball II:Brutal Deluxe or Supercars II(if there is a java version of this game can someone let me know please), I loved the quizzes you got after races as well.

Permabanned
semi-pro waster said:
I didn't have an Amiga, you boys were always the enemy :p The Atari ST was where it was at - basically the games were pretty much the same though so for the top two I'd have to go with either Speedball II:Brutal Deluxe or Supercars II(if there is a java version of this game can someone let me know please), I loved the quizzes you got after races as well.

The games were the same????? Your joking right???

Playing games on the Atari ST was like playing games on the Amstrad CPC. Heck it even had the same sound chip in it. Erm, wasnt the graphics chip on the ST crippled by a design flaw...... LOL....

Man of Honour
Gandalf501 said:
The games were the same????? Your joking right???

Playing games on the Atari ST was like playing games on the Amstrad CPC. Heck it even had the same sound chip in it. Erm, wasnt the graphics chip on the ST crippled by a design flaw...... LOL....

Are we thinking of the same machine? Yeah pretty much any game you could get on the Amiga was available on the ST also, the sound chip was used by a lot of musicians, in fact the ST kicked off a lot of home recording because of the fact that it had a midi port. I have not a clue about any design flaws in the graphics chip on the ST or otherwise, in fact but for the fact that my floppy drive died I'd probably still be playing it. :)

This is what I mean about Amiga owners being the enemy, propoganda all the way :p

Back
Top Bottom