***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Soldato
For the benefit of nexus who wanted me to change my usual natural setting on my s3 to standard for that oversaturated look :p

S3 on top (now set to standard), nexus on bottom

XoD3O.jpg

jYHfL.jpg

7Aaug.jpg

tb6gw.jpg

Caporegime
For the benefit of nexus who wanted me to change my usual natural setting on my s3 to standard for that oversaturated look :p

S3 on top (now set to standard), nexus on bottom

XoD3O.jpg

jYHfL.jpg

7Aaug.jpg

tb6gw.jpg

And as suspected I much prefer the over saturated colours :p The nexus 4 screen now looks washed out :p

Also quite surprised by those comparisons as I actually think the GS 3 has a cleaner look now i.e. sharper :confused: Although personally I only really notice the higher res./ppi and RGB/pentile matrix on text and some icons.

The snow photo looks better on the nexus 4 though.

It would be interesting to see some photos like the above but with a X next to the nexus 4 instead.

is there a way to edit the color settings like on a monitor? also will there be a press launch for this now, i guess its too late

Not that I know of. There might be a way if you root and flash a custom ROM though........

Associate
I don't understand how Google could have possibly underestimated demand for this phone :(

Sell a top spec phone at half the price of the competition and they honestly didn't expect demand?

Back
Top Bottom