***The "We need another meet in Summer 2013" thread***

Soldato
So after last years thoroughly enjoyable romp around London I thought it might be worth trying to get another one going and see if anyone is interested.

London meet thread here btw.

So 3 things need to be decided:
Dates, Location & Attendees.

1: DATES
Open to suggestions really but I'll start with Aug 31st as a suggestion for no other reason than it gives people a couple of months notice.

2: LOCATION
London.

3: ATTENDEES

a: Yep I'm in because I am the master of my own destiny!
Mancubus (Worksop, Notts)
MRK
Janesy B
Clown
King Damager
Buzzlightweight
adbp1
Steeps
Jimmy1983
2StepSteve
James07

b: Possibly but I need to ask permission!

c: Hen-pecked, dirty, filthy dropouts

I'll update this post if and when more interest is gained and more details are available.

Last edited:
Soldato
I dislike you all but I'll probably still come. Wouldn't it be awesome if we ended up in a tower block restaurant for dinner? Views + food... Mmmm.

Soldato
Yes, Clown, wouldn't it be awesome to end up in Paramount (although it is a bit pricey).....

Put me down as a yes for now(ish) I start work the week after, but should be fine to do it this weekend. Would prefer London just because there's more stuff to shoot.

kd

Soldato
OP
OP updated, should be a decent day.

Clown as you spend most of your life in the the city, can I suggest that you put forward some kind of plan for the day as my knowledge of London extends to 'it's down south'. :p

OG

OG

Associate
If the date changes then I will be up for going to my first meet! Off to France with the SO on the 31st :)

Back
Top Bottom