*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Thanks for the raid tonight group 2. Got 2 pieces of armour, a cape and the Gallejorn rocket launcher. :)

Am tempted to try hard if anyone wants to or even run my 2nd character level 27 titan through normal this week if anyone fancies it. Off for food now. :p

Associate
Disconnected at least 15 times earlier doing the Vault :o. Thanks to my team mates managed to finish it tho! (team 2 above :p)

Was good fun! We kept waiting so you'd still get your rewards and chests. Can't believe you disconnected so many times! That's why we decided to knock him off the edge, before you lost connection again haha.

Soldato
I'll be up for it again. Yeah normally my connection is alright, but it's been terrible tonight (and now Internet access is totally dead, so posting from my phone :p)

Would be good to do again.

Associate
Thanks for the raid tonight group 2. Got 2 pieces of armour, a cape and the Gallejorn rocket launcher. :)

Am tempted to try hard if anyone wants to or even run my 2nd character level 27 titan through normal this week if anyone fancies it. Off for food now. :p

I'll be up for normals/hards one night this week. Missed all the raiding action tonight and have 2 characters!!

Want to try get it done on hard mode from the start! Trying to get enough people together to give it good go.

Soldato
I'm up for doing another run most evening this week if there's any going.

Did my first last night, got the gist of what's going on (thank's all from Group 1 talking me through what's happening).

Just add me (Xbox One) and invite: Dr Pharmacology
When you see me on Destiny.

Soldato
Want to try get it done on hard mode from the start! Trying to get enough people together to give it good go.

Yeah i'd be up for that. There was me and someone else on oracle duty with epilogues while others were outside pushing atheon off the edge. Worked out pretty well and the enemies weren't terribly harder to kill. I think we could do a hard run from start to finish.

Associate
Thanks to everyone to joined us last night, very smooth run! We even killed one of the gorgons and got the card :)

Have they changed the amount of rewards you get? I got 3 for finishing the last boss on hard. Ship, helmet and shards.

All random, I've seen a video of someone getting 5 rewards, including two exotics.

Last edited:
Associate
yup i'll be up for another one Ginge ;)
Level 28 Hunter (with a decent primary this time lol)

Need them darn shards to upgrade me armour

Count me in again please Ginge. I am looking forward to it now I have a decent primary, secondary and heavy. Level 27 warlock.

Platform - PS4
Time - Friday 8:30 PM (open to suggestions, whatever works best for everyone)

1 - UberGinge (28 Warlock)
2 - MaxiLive (29 Hunter)
3 - xbox-dude (? ?)
4 - zoomee (28 hunter)
5 - sieze2 (27 warlock)
6 -

I'm definitely up for a raid run one night this week. My level 29 Warlock is primed and ready :)

Keen for Friday Davey? I'm assuming you're on PSN, if not I apologise!

Associate
If you've already ran the full raid, do you get no rewards for completing it again/or is it just the chests that are empty?
I've ran it once last week and once this week, it's really good but don't think I can do hard mode (28 Titan) and don't want to rerun normal for nothing.

Associate
If you've already ran the full raid, do you get no rewards for completing it again/or is it just the chests that are empty?
I've ran it once last week and once this week, it's really good but don't think I can do hard mode (28 Titan) and don't want to rerun normal for nothing.

Have you already ran the full thing and opened 4 chests (or 5) along the way? If so you will get nothing for running it again on the same difficulty.

Associate
yep, ran it and got every chest and reward. seems kinda pointless running it more than once a week now, thought you may at least get something at the very end.
I'll use destinylfg and try find a group who can carry me through hard mode.

Back
Top Bottom