*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Wait, so after running it on Normal, repeating it on the same difficulty in the same week will net nothing?

Didn't know that!

No, you get loot from both difficulties if you run them in the same week. I think two of the chests yield no loot on the second run though.

Associate
No, you get loot from both difficulties if you run them in the same week. I think two of the chests yield no loot on the second run though.

If you do it once on Normal and one on Hard, then yes you get 2 sets of loot.

Running it twice on Normal will only get you 1 set of loot, right?

Caporegime
Want to try get it done on hard mode from the start! Trying to get enough people together to give it good go.

Definitely up for trying it on hard mode. Possibly not tonight however, promised I'd help some friends from work do the nightfall / weekly heroic. If you start without me however, i'll pick up a checkpoint if I'm about and you don't mind ? That way you're not all waiting around for me from 7 like you were last night. I can always do the last boss with you again later, might have a better chance at the helmet if half the party get no reward because they've done it already !

Disconnected at least 15 times earlier doing the Vault :o. Thanks to my team mates managed to finish it tho! (team 2 above :p)

Have to say this was the most laurel and hardy raid we've done. Between my party chat playing up and letting me hear but not speak, and your disconnections all the time, its a wonder we managed it in about an hour and a half.

Far cry away from mine, nuts & martin's first time with random pickups where it took us an hour or two each night for 3 days.

Last edited:
Associate
Definitely up for trying it on hard mode. Possibly not tonight however, promised I'd help some friends from work do the nightfall / weekly heroic. If you start without me however, i'll pick up a checkpoint if I'm about and you don't mind ? That way you're not all waiting around for me from 7 like you were last night. I can always do the last boss with you again later, might have a better chance at the helmet if half the party get no reward because they've done it already !

I want to level a few more of my weapons a bit more first ideally, and the new gauntlets I got last night.

Me, you, getsomenuts, rob (I think?), and krisboats so far I think.

Give us a shout if you need any help tonight!

Caporegime
OP
Platform - PS4
Time - Friday 8:30 PM (open to suggestions, whatever works best for everyone)

1 - UberGinge (28 Warlock)
2 - MaxiLive (29 Hunter)
3 - xbox-dude (? ?)
4 - zoomee (28 hunter)
5 - sieze2 (27 warlock)
6 -

Keen for Friday Davey? I'm assuming you're on PSN, if not I apologise!
I can do Friday - not sure if Im welcome though :confused:. Need to do the nightfall before then though...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
I can do Friday - not sure if Im welcome though :confused:. Need to do the nightfall before then though...

ps3ud0 :cool:

A little off topic but i'm up for the nightfall now if anyone fancies?

Plus for tonight we have:

1. Xtzile
2. Apopcalyptic
3. PotatoHedz
4. Redhering007

Last edited:
Associate
Platform - PS4
Time - Friday 8:30 PM (open to suggestions, whatever works best for everyone)

1 - UberGinge (28 Warlock)
2 - MaxiLive (29 Hunter)
3 - xbox-dude (? ?)
4 - zoomee (28 hunter)
5 - sieze2 (27 warlock)
6 -

Keen for Friday Davey? I'm assuming you're on PSN, if not I apologise!

How did I miss this one. 28 Hunter here too, I'll be around Friday if there is space. Both skill trees maxed, legendary/exotic weps and armour.

Back
Top Bottom